Louis Vuitton photo jackpot

x29kx1.jpg

Oskar :love: :love: :love:

man that is a giant store.. i want scp to be that big.. i mean, they remodeled and is one of the biggest i've seen to date, but geeze when it needs a staircase! i want.... i think i want the building/structure/floorplan more than the bags.. oh i could live there. haha.

and spablo: just cuz they have it doesn't mean they're for sale.. discontinued means it's no longer available to the public.

and as the pic user stated: "Display items are not for sale though. ". so that takes care of your question, Lanbanan.

I went to the Vuitton Hong Kong store over Christmas while I was visiting a friend (who was studying abroad in Hong Kong). The store is AMAZING! The outside of the store is gorgeous, and the store itself is just massive. It was soo busy when I was there too, just tons of people shopping, there was hardly any way to get an SA to help you! And about the grafitti and metallic bags, those were on display while I was there,they were kind of like a museum display. And the stairs were incredible. The only other store that was more amazing than the Vuitton was the new Chanel, which was just incredible. Hong Kong is def. a great place to shop!