Louis Vuitton photo jackpot

1. I was just randomly surfing around Flickr (which is fun) and found this person's photo set... titled:

The World of LV

"I was invited to attend the opening of the new Louis Vuitton store at the Landmark in Hongkong. Covered a press con of LV executives, a party on the roof of the Landmark, a store preview and dinner at Amber."

Very interesting pics.
  2. For the event they actually brought in a bag maker and a cobbler from France, and they were MAKING BAGS AND SHOES during the party at a work table!! I just think that is so cool.

Also this new store has staircases made out of plasma screen TVs, and quite a few LV bags I have never seen before anywhere.
  3. i loooove that metallic speedy!! the staircase is so cool, too

great find!
  4. The metallic speedy look so hot! AND they have food too!!!!
  5. Wow, that's awesome, Louis Vuitton can sure throw a party. ;)
  6. they have graffiti stuff??? I thought that was discontinued? :O All those keepalls are so pretty!
  7. I LOOOOVE that metallic speedy!! I want one !!! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
  8. I could see myself living in that store.. I wouldn't have to get out ever, I could just wander my store and enjoy my LVs :biggrin:
  9. i never even saw that metallic speedy before. was that some kind of limited edition?
  10. OMG!:nuts: I am in LOOOOOVE with the acrylic trunk.....

and its for shoes too!!!:love: :love: :love: Hubby complains that I am running out of room for my shoes......wonder what he'd think of this.
  11. Fantastic photos - I love the mini-trunk jewelry and watch cases.
  12. i love that trunk! and the little watch case is so cute! i would have killed to be there...but i'm sure my invite just got lost in the mail... its ok LV i forgive you....lol
  13. :love:
  14. Wow... what a party! They got models there too? And I love the food shots at the end. lol
  15. bumping this

these pics made me go weak.