Louis Vuitton Mini Bumbag

Hello! I’m trying to decide between the black empreinte leather mini bumbag or the monogram canvas… any recommendations between the two?!
I have the new bi color navy leather and just bought the monogram mini bumbag a couple days ago. This bag is surprisingly very easy to use!! I grab it for times I don’t need much with me. I’m not a small bag person as I prefer large bags but used my navy leather so much the last week I decided to buy the mono as well. I don’t think you can go wrong with either of your options 😊
What colors do you wear the most?

Reactions: meenz6 and LVLVLVOE
I have the new bi color navy leather and just bought the monogram mini bumbag a couple days ago. This bag is surprisingly very easy to use!! I grab it for times I don’t need much with me. I’m not a small bag person as I prefer large bags but used my navy leather so much the last week I decided to buy the mono as well. I don’t think you can go wrong with either of your options 😊
What colors do you wear the most?
Sometimes I can be super colorful and sometimes all black. Day to day my style is pretty casual. I’m leaning towards buying the monogram! I love small bags so can see myself using it often. Thanks for the reply!!

Reactions: wildwest81
Both options are good but I agree the monogram will be very versatile with black and casual looks. Mine doesn’t arrive until Monday as I buy online generally but I really think you will love your choice. The bag is very easy to carry in multiple ways 😊
Make sure you post pics when you get it 🥰

Reactions: pennypatty
I have a pro max with a case and I was told it wouldn’t fit by my SA….thank you for the pic! How do you like it?
My pro max fits perfectly on the backside and zips no problem with a slim case on. The backside is longer so that is probably why it fits 😊
IMG_7708.jpeg
I absolutely love this bag!! I don’t normally like small bags but this little bag is so handy to use. I ended up purchasing the monogram as well because it is so handy and I keep grabbing for it. I don’t wear it like fanny pack but as a shoulder bag and it fits so nice against the body. This bag is 100% worth it especially if you like smaller bags 😊

Hi dear mini bumbag community! As I’m starting to get interested in the bag, may I ask you, whether you see any wear and tear on canvas at the spots near to the zipper edges, where you open the bag? I guess (and hope) that this style is not prone to wear at these spots where you widen up the bag by opening, but after reading some shocking reports on TPF about cracking on the High Rise bumbag style, wanted to go for sure. Thanks in advance for sharing! :heart:

Reactions: wildwest81
Hi dear mini bumbag community! As I’m starting to get interested in the bag, may I ask you, whether you see any wear and tear on canvas at the spots near to the zipper edges, where you open the bag? I guess (and hope) that this style is not prone to wear at these spots where you widen up the bag by opening, but after reading some shocking reports on TPF about cracking on the High Rise bumbag style, wanted to go for sure. Thanks in advance for sharing! :heart:
I know mine aren’t super old but I’ve worn my navy one almost everyday and have opened it up at least a hundred times. I looked at it to see if I noticed any weak spots or places where it will show and I don’t see anything. The top doesn’t open up completely so it may not show cracks there. I noticed on the navy leather and the monogram that there is a piece of the lining perhaps that sits at the opening edge. I hope that makes sense. The side the zipper opens at doesn’t go completely open either so that side shouldn’t show wear.
Maybe my pics will help.
I know you don’t want any problems with another bumbag, I saw your post about it 😢 ❤️
Here’s where it opens completely-
IMG_7748.jpegIMG_7754.jpeg
IMG_7755.jpeg

Here’s how it opens, you can see it won’t go all the way where the zipper is-
IMG_7749.jpegIMG_7756.jpeg

I hope the pictures help or someone who has had them awhile.
It’s an amazing little bag!!

Ps. Please don’t look at my raw thumb I had to work a horse this morning that tried to take my thumb off with a rope 😂

I know mine aren’t super old but I’ve worn my navy one almost everyday and have opened it up at least a hundred times. I looked at it to see if I noticed any weak spots or places where it will show and I don’t see anything. The top doesn’t open up completely so it may not show cracks there. I noticed on the navy leather and the monogram that there is a piece of the lining perhaps that sits at the opening edge. I hope that makes sense. The side the zipper opens at doesn’t go completely open either so that side shouldn’t show wear.
Maybe my pics will help.
I know you don’t want any problems with another bumbag, I saw your post about it 😢 ❤️
Here’s where it opens completely-
View attachment 5981322View attachment 5981323
View attachment 5981327

Here’s how it opens, you can see it won’t go all the way where the zipper is-
View attachment 5981324View attachment 5981325

I hope the pictures help or someone who has had them awhile.
It’s an amazing little bag!!
Many thanks my dear for your detailed reply and the pics - these are super helpful! :hbeat: I’m very glad to read that your mono and navy beauties are wearing well! :love::girlsigh: Let’s see whether I’ll be also able to join the club soon :ghi5:

Sometimes I can be super colorful and sometimes all black. Day to day my style is pretty casual. I’m leaning towards buying the monogram! I love small bags so can see myself using it often. Thanks for the reply!!
Did you pick one? I’m trying to make the same decision and dress similarly to you. I’m veering towards the black because it’s leather and easier to style with colourful outfits.

I went to visit them yesterday 🥰

IMG_0726.jpeg

I’ve seen reports of these bags being crooked, please can anyone help with what to look out for? I am going to Paris this week and hoping to pick one up but need to know exactly what to look out for

Did you pick one? I’m trying to make the same decision and dress similarly to you. I’m veering towards the black because it’s leather and easier to style with colourful outfits.

I went to visit them yesterday 🥰

View attachment 5984321
So I actually went with the cream mini bumbag! It is so cute! I had ordered the black but the first one I got had a crooked pocket and then the second one they sent didn’t have deep embossing. I ended getting the pochette Métis east west in black empreinte leather instead. I went with the cream bumbag because I think it will be a nice summer bag. Normally I would be worried about color transfer, getting such a light bag, but it would show on the back which wouldn’t really be seen the way I would wear it all the time. I figured if I like the mini bumbag enough and wear it a lot this summer, I might get the monogram or black eventually. I live in a city where it rains a lot so I would definitely buy a different strap if I got the monogram. Let me know which one you end up with!