Louis Vuitton Mini Bumbag

Jenergyup

Aug 9, 2015
Hi Everyone! As someone who bought the bumbag the day it came out a few years ago, decided against it, then decided to get it only to find out it had been discontinued, I am excited about this new mini version. Anyone interested in who wants to share intel, photos, thoughts, please post here! I just preordered mine today!

Here's a screenshot from an email I received from LV today:

IMG_8787.jpeg

I personally love it and am seriously contemplating picking the monogram version up! I know it’s not for everyone and has gotten a lot of hate, but I think it’s adorable! I just picked up the monogram Ivy last month, but I’m kind of on a small bag kick right now. Hoping to try the bum bag on soon to see if it looks good on in person.

I personally love it and am seriously contemplating picking the monogram version up! I know it’s not for everyone and has gotten a lot of hate, but I think it’s adorable! I just picked up the monogram Ivy last month, but I’m kind of on a small bag kick right now. Hoping to try the bum bag on soon to see if it looks good on in person.
I totally agree with you! I think it’s really cute and versatile and still decently sized for a mini bag. Hoping to try it on in person, too!

It looks pretty versatile, not a classic bumbag but cute. I am hoping to try it on first as it definitely looks smaller than the original. But overall, so glad they finally have new bumbags coming out for women! The men’s bumbags were so huge and bulky!
Agree!! I would still love the ordinal but this little one really grew on me! I am a little bag fan- only have 3 LV bags- Palm Springs Mini, Keepall XS in reverse monogram (the grey and black) and Speedy Nano. :smile: