Looking the part?

mr lv

Feb 24, 2012
Today I saw three ladies within a few minutes with there LVs well dressed in the grocery store. I believe that our attire and LVs complete our look and looking messy or untidy does the brand no justice.Views?

I think part of the beauty of an LV is that it looks great almost any way you wear it. Whether you're wearing something super casual or more formal, it pulls it all together.

I have no problem being dressed as a hobo and wearing my LV. It's all about owning it and being able to rock it no matter what!
Lol, I'm usually hair tied w/ sweat pants on. I don't look like I just rolled out of bed, but I'm usually casual running errands. BUT I do have my moments when I wanna get glammed up head to toe. Just depends but me and LV always look good together. :graucho:

i think that our LV bags complete our outfits for us, be they casual or formal.
I'd like to think my LV bags go well with everything, even with my denim shorts and plain ol' shirts.

I'm typically overdressed for most occasions and I don't intend to do so- it's just the way that I am most comfortable. I guess some people are the opposite and prefer to dress down.

Casual or dressy LV always looks great... :tup:

As far as "messy and untidy" that's a whole other topic, some people leave the house in pajamas, bed hair, last night's make up or torn clothing with body parts hanging out... That's just disgusting no matter what purse they have.

As far as "messy and untidy" that's a whole other topic, some people leave the house in pajamas, bed hair, last night's make up or torn clothing with body parts hanging out... That's just disgusting no matter what purse they have.
WHAT?? I thought that was in style to look like you got dragged in by the cat? :confused1::lolots:

wow!!! where do you live???? :lol::lol::lol:!!! i have seen people in PJ's but boy i hope i don't see "parts" hanging out :lol:!!!