Louis Vuitton

Looking the part?

mr lv Posted By mr lv Posted Sep 14, 2012

1. +1

2. Oh man, in the LA area if you go into the wrong zip code you see all kinds of stuff :biggrin:

3. i like walmart :yes:

4. Lmao! You know what's so funny? I actually prefer to get dressed up when I go to Walmart and the DH asks me "You look nice and you're taking your beloved LV, hmm where are you going?" WALMART.
    :roflmfao:

5. You ladies are too funny. Google a website called "people of walmart" and you'll see what I mean...

6. I think the attitude that I have to dress up to do a brand "justice" is ridiculous.

By ridiculous, I mean bourgeois and pretentious.

7. :tup: It is!

8. I personally like Target..... :woot: sorry had a chime in...hehehe

9. I agree. I paid $$$ for my bag and I'm gonna wear it with whatever I please. I've seen women thrown together carrying LV and I never judge b/c I could really care less why.

10. i do too!!! but right now target is not yet in canada!!!! hopefully soon!!!!

11. Really? No Target in Canada? At all? I can't imagine. There's a Target pretty much a couple blocks away from each other in my neighborhood.

12. i know it sucks!!! there was talk about them coming to canada in 2013... but who knows if that will happen for real or not!!

13. Totally Agree!:biggrin:

Same thing with me:biggrin:

Seen this site before...:weird: outfits

14. I don't think it matters what you wear. I wear my bags with anything, jeans, shorts, dresses, heels or sandals -it doesn't matter as long as you're put together and it doesn't look like you just rolled out of bed. Some wear it with ripped jeans, tank top and sandals, I wouldn't but if you like it, there's nothing wrong with that.

15. Lol, second that