Look what came Fed-Ex...

Here she is!!!! I totally didn't realize how big the MA was from the pictures online! It has to be the biggest purse I own now. I love her! :love:

Attachments

• purse3.JPG
    purse3.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 142
  • purse2.JPG
    purse2.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 139
wow! absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the mailman to come with mine today! (hopefully) lol

If i were you, i would not be able to wait to go out and use her today!!

wow! absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the mailman to come with mine today! (hopefully) lol

If i were you, i would not be able to wait to go out and use her today!!
So you're expecting yours today too??? I know I kept watching out the window for the Fed-Ex truck to drive by...I practically ripped the package from the driver's arms when he was at my door!

So you're expecting yours today too??? I know I kept watching out the window for the Fed-Ex truck to drive by...I practically ripped the package from the driver's arms when he was at my door!

Yes yes! I actually ordered five last week lol. The ones from bluefly and plazatoo say that the delivery is estimated for Monday but i checked the tracking and they are already in my city!! I hope they get on an early truck and head over to my house!! =P I have an elephant MAM that was shipped Monday by Seattle Clutch that I'm guessing should arrive by today.... hopefully lol.

Congrats! :woohoo: I love that bag! Now if I can get my hands on one, the mini sis version without paying skyrocket price! :P Where did you find that btw? Funkylala?