Look what came Fed-Ex...

1. Any guesses???
  2. Morning After.... but what color???? :shrugs:
  3. Here she is!!!! I totally didn't realize how big the MA was from the pictures online! It has to be the biggest purse I own now. I love her! :love:
    purse3.JPG purse2.JPG
  4. Love that one!
  5. wow! absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the mailman to come with mine today! (hopefully) lol

If i were you, i would not be able to wait to go out and use her today!!
  6. :happydance:
  7. Sweet...Love the MA! Big though....
  8. so pretty!
  9. So you're expecting yours today too??? I know I kept watching out the window for the Fed-Ex truck to drive by...I practically ripped the package from the driver's arms when he was at my door!
  10. Yes yes! I actually ordered five last week lol. The ones from bluefly and plazatoo say that the delivery is estimated for Monday but i checked the tracking and they are already in my city!! I hope they get on an early truck and head over to my house!! =P I have an elephant MAM that was shipped Monday by Seattle Clutch that I'm guessing should arrive by today.... hopefully lol.
  11. ^^^Wow!!!! 5 purses at one time!!! I'm jealous!
  12. I'm sure your credit card is not though hahaha... I think I might return one or two of them. Not sure yet which ones. This past week was a big expense for me hehe :sweatdrop:
  13. Haha, you may be right about the credit card...it would probably blow up if I tried to order 5 bags at one time!
  14. that is one stunning bag! congra'ts and enjoy :smile:
  15. Congrats! :woohoo: I love that bag! Now if I can get my hands on one, the mini sis version without paying skyrocket price! :p Where did you find that btw? Funkylala?