Little Red is comming to my house next week ...

I also got a call from BG for the red bag this morning and I am getting the red bag. My SA, Saskia told me that I was on the first on the waitlist and she got only 3 pieces of these bags. She told me that it was so gorgeous. BG's SAs, Gallina and Saskia are wonderful to work with. They carry a lot of exotic skin Chanel bags made of Ostrich and Python. If you want to waitlist the bags please let them know that "Young" refered to you. Then they know what it means.

Dear Mercerstreet: Which BG Gallina and Saskia are working for? Is there a number that I can reach them? Thanks!

I just received phone call from Bergdorf Goodman this morning that they have got in some red lambskin classic with new bijou chain. I placed my order for the medium one which cost $1860. It's on my way to me soon. :nuts:

I'm so excited for you! Definitely can't wait to see pictures of this new gorgeous red! :yahoo: $1860 though for the medium in lambskin. ...Does this mean what I think it means? That the Jumbo in caviar in the new red won't be $2250 after all? Maybe it will actually be $1850! I believe in a previous thread, the medium in lambskin was supposed to be $2150?

Edna, i think the price difference is a result of the chain. The new chain does not have leather braided in. Am I correct iluvchanel? Is there anyother difference besides that?

hmmm--will the red caviar classic flap bag have the new chain or the leather braided chain?

im waiting for the medium red caviar classic flap bag from saks but the red in lambskin sounds amazing...which other store besides BG ordered the red lambskin classic flap bag?

thanks!! :smile:

Edna, i think the price difference is a result of the chain. The new chain does not have leather braided in. Am I correct iluvchanel? Is there anyother difference besides that?

The new chain do not have leather interlace. The medium lambskin classic with the new chain is $1850 not $1860. The caviar version with the new chain is less than $1850. I preordered with Neiman Marcus for a medium caviar classic with price around $1700+

The new chain do not have leather interlace. The medium lambskin classic with the new chain is $1850 not $1860. The caviar version with the new chain is less than $1850. I preordered with Neiman Marcus for a medium caviar classic with price around $1700+

so does this mean the new reds coming out (i'm seriously drooling over what i've seen so far on the board) will have the new chain, no leather? or are there some styles going to have the leather? i ask because i recently got a petite tote/cotton club and i'm seriously thinking of exchanging if possible for a red one. i have yet to call the boutique to even see if this is possible and i'm waffle-ing. i haven't even had my cotton club for a month...but i *cannot* afford both (my hubby would divorce me and kill me, not necessarily in that order!). thanks!

so does this mean the new reds coming out (i'm seriously drooling over what i've seen so far on the board) will have the new chain, no leather? or are there some styles going to have the leather? i ask because i recently got a petite tote/cotton club and i'm seriously thinking of exchanging if possible for a red one. i have yet to call the boutique to even see if this is possible and i'm waffle-ing. i haven't even had my cotton club for a month...but i *cannot* afford both (my hubby would divorce me and kill me, not necessarily in that order!). thanks!

From what I know that this is part of the Timeless Classic. It's just this 2007 spring/summer collection, Chanel just introduced new chain look for the classic flap. I'm sure the classic flap with chain+leather interlaced is still a pernament collection. During the Fall 2006 collection, there is a version of classic flap with chain+leather in dark red!

Wow congrats! I can't believe BD already received the red lambskin classics since they are apart of Act II? and i'm still waiting on my Act I stuff to come in. Does BD usually get their stock earlier than other chanel retailers?