Little Red is comming to my house next week ...

Thanks for clearing up the chain issue! So regular leather+chain Caviar Jumbos are $2250. But the new red Caviar Jumbo will be available with only the new chain, and that's going to be $1850, right?

Since BD got your medium lambskin in, I'm hoping the Chanel boutique shipments aren't that far behind!

I just got off the phone with my favorite Chanel sales associate in NY and he confirmed that the S/S2007 red jumbo caviar will retail for $2,250. He didn't have a price for the jumbo lambskin because the Chanel boutiques did not order the jumbo in lambskin, but I think it would be safe to assume it will be more than the caviar.

This is the style number fot the S/S2007 Jumbo in red with new chain:

A35192 Y01588
Color Code: 81643
Jumbo Caviar
$2,250

Thanks for clearing up the chain issue! So regular leather+chain Caviar Jumbos are $2250. But the new red Caviar Jumbo will be available with only the new chain, and that's going to be $1850, right?

Since BD got your medium lambskin in, I'm hoping the Chanel boutique shipments aren't that far behind!

BTW, I gave this style number for the jumbo caviar to the sales associate at the Chanel 800# and she told me that the current price is $2,250 (A28600). This is the current jumbo caviar with the leather interwoven in the chain.

BTW, I gave this style number for the jumbo caviar to the sales associate at the Chanel 800# and she told me that the current price is $2,250 (A28600). This is the current jumbo caviar with the leather interwoven in the chain.

I just check my statement & BG already charged on my account for the red lambskin bag for $1850 + $12.75 for shipping. Style number is A35190 Y01480. Also you can see from BG SP07 Act 2 posted by shmoo888 showing the larger one (jumbo?) style number A35192 Y01480 for $1950. These pricing are for the lambskin with new chain. Then would the caviar should be lesser? Unless BG price not mark up yet!!! Or the version with the new chain is much lower price than the classic chain+leather?

2-3hr.jpg

I just check my statement & BG already charged on my account for the red lambskin bag for $1850 + $12.75 for shipping. Style number is A35190 Y01480. Also you can see from BG SP07 Act 2 posted by shmoo888 showing the larger one (jumbo?) style number A35192 Y01480 for $1950. These pricing are for the lambskin with new chain. Then would the caviar should be lesser? Unless BG price not mark up yet!!! Or the version with the new chain is much lower price than the classic chain+leather?

I do not know. All I know if that I confirmed with my sales associate at Chanel on 57th in New York and with the sales associate at the Chanel 800# and the Jumbo new red caviar with new chain which is style number A35192 retails for $2,250.

yeah I just checked my account and its for 1850USD plus 12.75USD for ground shipping as well. Since there's no bergdorf goodman in Cali, I save close to $200 in tax too! Nordstrom gave me the same price quote for $1850 for red lambskin. I was on the list as well but I don't think they get their shipment in yet. No calls from them. Indeed the jumbo was on Instyle magazine for $1950 as well for the new chain style. Wow so are we lucky that we got it for only 1850? haha

Thank you, Smooth, for your information! It sure would be odd if the Caviar ended up being more than the lambskin this season! :yes: Well, nonetheless, I anxiously await pictures of the red medium classic flaps that you 3 ladies scored!

Just talked to Lisa @ NM, she told me not to try NM for the Med Red lambskin classic flap because the whole company just doesn't buy from the spring collection...But she did tell me they have the red jumbo, forgot to ask whether that is lambskin or caviar.

I thought NM ordered jumbo lambskin red bags with new chain because that was what they showed at Short hill trunck show. I was interested in getting a medium sized one but I was informed that they did not ordered medim/large medium red flap bags. As far as I know only BG and Nordstrom ordered red medium red bags. I also believe that Nordstrom will charge $1,850 for the medium bag with new chain. Is not the price on Nordstrom lookbook, Act II? How about Saks? Did they ordered any red flap bag? When I talked to Rosemary, SA at Saks, NYC I got the impressioned that they did not ordered any. I did not see any red flap bags in their lookbook.

Y01588