Leopard Adele has finally arrived

aw man..it is indeed stunning bag but I'm sorry about those bald spots
maybe you can contact the seller and ask for partial refund?
she should've enclosed the info about those spots in her auction
good luck..hope everything works out for you

Gorgeous bag...but sorry about the spots, I would contact the seller and ask for a partial refund. That is something that she really should have disclosed in the auction. Good luck and congrats!

I just send seller an e-mail regarding the bald spots along with pics of it. what kind of partial refund would be fair? I have no idea what to ask for. I love the bag, but I am so anal with my bags, I want them to be in perfect condition.

whatever you think is fair, I'm sorry to say but they look pretty bad from your pics and there is no way from stopping them growing are you sure your going to be happy with the bag even if you get a partial refund?

I think even with a partial refund, I will not be totally happy with the bag.
Seller responded stating she did not notice any bald spots, but would contact LV tomorrow. Not sure what they are going to say as its not fixable per 866.

I am torn ask for partial or full refund? I just don't know.

Love Love Love that bag! I am so sorry about the bald spots. Only you know what you can live with. If you can still carry it without feeling bad then ask for a partial refund. If you are always going to be bothered by it ask for a refund. That is too much money not to get full enjoyment from it. Good Luck! let us know what happens.

It's just sooooooooooo pretty! That is one of my favorite bags and I would stop dead in my tracks if I saw one, I did once and I did just that, stopped right there and stared my a$$ off at it, lol.