Leopard Adele has finally arrived

1. Finally my leopard Adele has arrived, purchased from eBay. I love this bag, great shape and so gorgeous. See my pics.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
  2. few more pics.

4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
  3. WOW that is one HOT bag!!

4. congrats on your new bag - it's is absolutely adorable ... I love the gold buckle all the way over the bag. It's so unique ....

5. Wowie, that is one stunning bag. :drool:

You lucky gal.

Congrats on your new LV beauty!

6. Congrats!

7. it is stunning! congrats!

8. OMG everyone, I just noticed two bald spots! What can I do? I was so excited that I left the seller feedback before actually really inspecting the bag.

9. pics of the two bald spots. any ideas?

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
  10. oh no really how bad are they?

11. Wow! Good to know your bag has finally arrived. Congrats! That is ONE STUNNING BAG!

12. i took the best pics I could get. From far away you can't really tell, but up close its really noticable. Would it be possible to ask seller for partial refund as she stated bag was in new condition and that she only used it twice. I am so upset, I spent a lot of money for this bag.

13. So pretty! But there isn't anything you can do about the bald spots. When my mom inquired about the leopard Stephen, her SA told her that she'd be better off with the mono one since the pony hair will wear off with use.

14. wow that sucks, I wish they could spray the hair with something so it would not fall out. I can't help but feel sad.

15. Email teh seller see what they say after all it is a problem and not as the described did they have any money back guarantees??