Legacy collection, Pics please~

They are the perfect size for me. I love them! That's why I have 3! I love that it has the extra little pocket in front- I put my keys and chapstick there so it's an easy find. Here's a pic of the inside:

DSC04607.jpg

I'm pretty sure most/all of the Legacy bags have the Legacy stripe lining. There is a Legacy Framed French Purse (Style # 40208) that does have that Legacy stripe lining in the change compartment and in the billfold area. It is still available on Coach.com. This is the wallet:
40208_B4WT_d2.jpg

There is also the Legacy French Wallet in Legacy Stripe (Style # 40240) that has the Legacy Stripe on the outside. This may still be available on backorder if you call Coach. This is it:

40240_d1.jpg

Thanks for answering my question. :smile: I've seen those. I was hoping to find a white wallet with the legacy stripes inside or something similar to what you posted with the stripes and white trim on the outside, (instead of the tan) but I guess it doesn't exist! Oh well! Thanks anyway! I appreciate the help!

Ok, just when I thought my family was off with their own agenda's and I was alone. I went into our guest bathroom and took some photo's of my one and only Legacy bag.
Do you know how hard it can be to take a photo of yourself with one hand and have the bag still look good? Quite the configurations one must go through! lol

So here's what happened....I got caught by my son!
:shame:
PS- My little Bella was wondering what the heck I was doing also.

Attachments

• legacy side.JPG
    legacy side.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 104
  • legacy closeup.JPG
    legacy closeup.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 100
  • legacy dax.JPG
    legacy dax.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 108
  • legacy bella.JPG
    legacy bella.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 69
Ok, just when I thought my family was off with their own agenda's and I was alone. I went into our guest bathroom and took some photo's of my one and only Legacy bag.
Do you know how hard it can be to take a photo of yourself with one hand and have the bag still look good? Quite the configurations one must go through! lol

LOVE the third shot. hahaha

that bag looks fab on you. congratz!

That 3rd pic is SO cute!
I too have done that and hubby has walked in with a "You are a weirdo" look on his face!):lol:

You look great with your Mandy!! :drool: :drool: It's such a pretty bag! I love those pictures - too cute! Your puppy is adorable!

ViciousBliss - Thanks!! My kitty couldn't help from coming into the pic. LOL

:roflmfao: Oh man, that is too funny. And you can totally tell that Bella is wagging her tail. Isn't it funny that when you finally get around to taking the pic (the right clothes, hair, etc.), everybody and their brother shows up?! It's hilarious, and the bag looks really good on you.

That 3rd pic is SO cute!
I too have done that and hubby has walked in with a "You are a weirdo" look on his face!):lol:

Thanks for the fun comments on my photo's ViciousBliss, handbglvr, pompilit, and kidlearner!
I still feel like such an idiot, especially when my son ran by, then came back laughingly saying "what are you doing?"
I so wanted to crawl under that little rug and hide,
but Bella was sitting on it!

Oh! You look great and you're smiling! I just tell my husband how kooky we are and then make him take the pictures! He tries to "egg?" me on sometimes. He tries to share my joy! :rolleyes: