Legacy collection, Pics please~

Here's my small flap:

attachment.php

This is probably a stupid question, but I have to ask since I'm a Coach newbie. Do all the Legacy bags have the striped lining??

Also, is there a wallet with the legacy stripes (inside OR outside) that's in white??

Thanks for your help!

This is probably a stupid question, but I have to ask since I'm a Coach newbie. Do all the Legacy bags have the striped lining??

Also, is there a wallet with the legacy stripes (inside OR outside) that's in white??

Thanks for your help!

I'm pretty sure most/all of the Legacy bags have the Legacy stripe lining. There is a Legacy Framed French Purse (Style # 40208) that does have that Legacy stripe lining in the change compartment and in the billfold area. It is still available on Coach.com. This is the wallet:
40208_B4WT_d2.jpg

There is also the Legacy French Wallet in Legacy Stripe (Style # 40240) that has the Legacy Stripe on the outside. This may still be available on backorder if you call Coach. This is it:

40240_d1.jpg

I have four Coach pieces from the Classic Collection. Seeing all these beautiful Legacy pieces really makes me want to branch out. The designs are wonderful and the variety could keep me going for a long time. I'm glad I joined this forum and found this thread.:yes:

CIMG2700-1.jpg

This is my Top Handle Pouch. I got it as soon as they hit the stores because I fell in :heart: with it. It wasn't a planned buy... I don't use it now because the leather changes color with use. When I bouhgt it, I used it for a month straight!! It's perfect for casual dinners or going to the movies. Here's the pretty lining. It always brings a smile to my face.:drool:

CIMG2693.jpg

Signature Ali Khaki/Ebony:
DSC04842.jpg

I sold this: but, I did have the Legacy Stripe Pouch:
DSC04850.jpg

Ergo Kefob with Legacy Stripe Lining:
th_DSC04737.jpg

Legacy Shoulder (Sold):
DSC04467.jpg

White and Black Leather Ali with Legacy Stripe wristlet and French Purse:
DSC04664-1.jpg