LEAST helpful SAs

chinchillamoose said:
I'm not a fan of Neiman Marcus SAs, except for those who work for the cosmetics department who tend to be friendlier. The SAs in the other departments totally pick and choose which customer they approach. Sometimes, they won't even smile or say hi, which won't take any time away from their brown-nosing the upper crust ladies who lunch. They should be required to watch "Pretty Woman" to learn a lesson about judging customers on appearance.

LOL...you're funny!

I didn't consider SAs at NM to be unhelpful until today. I decided to go in and purchase a Marc Jacobs bag. Well, I've been looking at MJ bags for about 20 minutes RIGHT in front of three SAs! Not ONE came by and asked if I needed help...but then, of course, I wasn't wearing anything designer because I couldn't care less about what they thought was in my wallet! Anyway, after 20 minutes of looking and deciding what I wanted, I went to the register to pay for it. Well, first, one SA just told me to hold on while she left and helped another customer who came in after me! Second, after I asked her to see if they had a "fresh" bag in the back, she started flirting with another male SA not too far away from where I was standing. THEN she went and looked for a bag for a minute and, of course, came out with nothing. That was the first time I had such bad service at NM...:cry:

^^ Exactly. The last time I went there, I was looking at bags and taking my time. No one said hello or asked if I had questions. I don't want a SA hovering over me, but I think they should at least say hi. At the Chanel boutique inside NM, the SA decided to talk to someone who came in after me who looked more monied. They could've made a sale, but not only did they lose the opportunity, they got me complaining about them to who knows how many people!!

I am SA and everytime I go shopping I try to be understand and give
those moody SA a break like;
She didn't get laid last night that's why she is moody!
Or She acting crazy must be because of her PMS!

I love to shop with man SA more than woman.
But my male co-worker at work they ***** and complain after customer left...sometime worse than female SA.

I don't know what to do anymore.

I live in Moscow and the cutomer service here is so bad. I've actually started to laugh at SAs here. Seriously, the other day I asked the girl at my local bakery when a certain type of cake would be in. She said, "It will be here yesterday". Which I didn't understand until my husband told me that she was telling me off.