Le Pliage Neo Tote (it has a strap!)

For those looking for the Large neo and can no longer find it, an alternative is the expandable tote.
It is only 1" larger than the Large neo.

I just used mine for travel and love it. It's super versatile as I can stuff as little or as much as I want given the bag is nylon and squishy. You can also expand it if needed, but I've only ever had to do that once. The strap is also removable.
This is the original Longchamp with the leather handles and flap which I like for a large travel tote.

Here is the bag I am talking about. Best bag for travel in my opinion:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Here is a red medium Neo and a Peony medium Neo. Note this is the old old style with the non-adjustable strap and the inside front pocket. There is no inside back pocket which is the best part. I had this old style, but I purchased the newer style with two inside pockets, and it made a huge difference. Just FYI before anyone dives in to purchase.

Since we are talking about big travel totes, I just signed up to get notified when this new travel tote arrives.
I plan to purchase it in green. It will be so fun for spring/summer!

Here is the link to share in case anyone is interested:

Reactions: Moxisox
Since we are talking about big travel totes, I just signed up to get notified when this new travel tote arrives.
I plan to purchase it in green. It will be so fun for spring/summer!

Here is the link to share in case anyone is interested:

I’ve been looking at that one too. Love green!

I’ve been looking at that one too. Love green!
Hi! It finally became available, and I ordered it. Love it! It's the same size as the Large Expandable Tote and the Large Neo, so I am super glad about that. It's lighter as it's not expandale, which is something I never use anyway.

Here is a photo so you can see it in real life. I love the dark green on the front and lighter green on the back, so fun for travel!

A6AC6C23-0E81-47C1-A03A-EADDA3495308.jpeg