Le Pliage Neo Tote (it has a strap!)

Not sure what’s going on with Nordstrom right now, but they have a few large Neos available (3, to be exact, according to the website).

I’ve also been on a wild goose chase looking for a mini/XS Neo and found one at Nordstrom! The pessimist in me thinks it’s a website glitch and my order will be cancelled though. It was immediately marked as “sold out” after I purchased it. :oh:

3A4F07D7-8434-4835-9C5A-889C25C34084.png

Not sure what’s going on with Nordstrom right now, but they have a few large Neos available (3, to be exact, according to the website).

I’ve also been on a wild goose chase looking for a mini/XS Neo and found one at Nordstrom! The pessimist in me thinks it’s a website glitch and my order will be cancelled though. It was immediately marked as “sold out” after I purchased it. :oh:

View attachment 5655902
That large Neo travel tote was a Made for Nordstrom item that they sold during their Anniversary sale in July-August

I have both black and grey to match my carry-ons and they are my only travel bags now. I am scared though, of the strap becoming undone with being in/out of the carry-on handle and with all my junk filling the bag.
Nora date on rack had them on sale after thanksgiving! They still have another color I think like brownish.

• Love
Reactions: MeepMeep67

View attachment 5655902
For anyone interested, this exact bag (in the cement color) is currently on https://www.nordstromrack.com/s/6917497?color=020&size=one size and only for $154.97!