Layering and Stacking Thread!

hey my bracelet friend! your bracelet r beautiful!!! especially the sapphire one! as i am looking for one....:smile:
Hey! I bought this one at birks, it was originally a necklace and I had it changed to a bracelet. I kept the whole chain but doubled it up and voila! Bracelet :d its 0.95 total weight and I love the blue of this sapphire! So hard to find! Good luck on your sapphire hunt :smile:

This is a very nice idea to layer DBTY. Thank you. I love the blue and green. It adds more life to it. Might actually give this a try! ;)
Thanks stmary! I agree its fun to add pops of colour to an all diamond stack!

Very classy and pretty
Thanks!
Oh La La...that sapphire sure does POP!!!
Thanks skyqueen! This sapphire loves light. Its goes almost a neon blue when it catches light :biggrin:
Inspiration!!!!

Haha thanks! I'm always looking at how you stack for inspiration :smile: you have amazing pieces!

The newest additions to my collection..... Dior Bois de Rose rings in 18k wg, one with diamonds on only the thorns, the other with pavè.

Attachments

• image-1452720237.jpg
    image-1452720237.jpg
    536.8 KB · Views: 1,705
  • image-3259269636.jpg
    image-3259269636.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 1,744
Last edited:
Aray22, love your stack. So pretty and feminine!

Junkenpo, your Dior rings are gorgeous. I'm partial to organic shapes, and these are so beautiful!

Here's mine:

Attachments

• Bracelet stack1.jpg
    Bracelet stack1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,728
View attachment 2070251

This is a fun piece I picked up at a gem show paired with a David yurman citrine bangle.

Aray22, love your stack. So pretty and feminine!

Junkenpo, your Dior rings are gorgeous. I'm partial to organic shapes, and these are so beautiful!

Here's mine:

Thanks for the kind words ladies... I haven't been this excited about jewelry in awhile... I suppose that's better for my wallet. lol

And I love both your evil eyes! Have they been posted in the evil eye thread?

stmary said:
Love your ring! Looks like yellow diamond. Is it?

Thank you! I love my ring too:smile: it is a family heirloom my husband's great great grandmother's I don't know anything about the stats (color or clarity) I know it's an old miners cut which apparently they don't make anymore. I don't believe it is a fancy canary diamond though.