Las Vegas Hermes tPF Meeting?

Kou, what's 'KA'?

The Cirque du Soleil show at MGM Grand.

Holy crap, out of everything (tickets, hotel, show), "KA" costs me the most:wtf:. The show's at 9:30pm Saturday night.

Ok, I guess I won't be buying anything at H. Ok ladies, we should really eat off the Stripe.:P I know a good Japanese restaurant on Sahara.

Yeah! :yahoo: Kou and Ladystara...see you next Saturday!!! Kou, I am so glad you were able to make arrangements to come to LV...it would not be "right" without you at H on Saturday. I am very excited about the presentation! :yahoo: Now let's all cross our fingers that the holiday shipment arrives Saturday at 2:00ish...just in time for our arrival... :yes:

My after-H plans include a "survey" of the Forum shops with a trip to Wynn (addicted to Manolos :shame: )...I am going to try to hit my favorite LV shopping stops...anyone interested in shopping (and cocktails/coffee/dining at CP or Wynn)...let me know...

So excited to meet you all! :yes:

^^ me too SoCal!!! I'll just have to drop off DH at our room at Wynn first then I can join for the shopping! This is going to be FUN!!!! Kou, should we all PM you our Cell #'s and then you PM everyone with a master list?

Amkur, Did you indicate earlier that you would be getting in at 8:30 pm? If so, perhaps we can meet up with you at the Wynn at that time (lol...brief Manolo pit stop)...then onward...Forum Shops, back to H, etc.

Those interested in dinner at CP or Wynn... What time do you prefer? Earlier or later dinner?

Amkur, Did you indicate earlier that you would be getting in at 8:30 pm? If so, perhaps we can meet up with you at the Wynn at that time (lol...brief Manolo pit stop)...then onward...Forum Shops, back to H, etc.

Those interested in dinner at CP or Wynn... What time do you prefer? Earlier or later dinner?

Yes, let's meet at Wynn for the Manolo pit stop and then onward!!! :yes: :graucho:

I think Kou is collecting email addresses/phone numbers for the whole group.

I will be staying at the Bellagio and would love to meet up with any interested at 2ish for cocktails/coffee to get acquainted before the big event. I will also try to coordinate a meet up with Amkur at the Wynn later. Anyone interested in a post-H dinner at CP or Wynn or a Manolo/Forum stop later in the evening, PM me and we can exchange contact info... Should be fun!