Las Vegas Hermes tPF Meeting?

Ok, I bookded my flight. I'm flying in Firday night and leaving Sunday morning back to SNA (Orange County).

Uhmm ... anyone flying back to Orange County around that time? I just realize I have NO RIDES to go home ... :sweatdrop:

:sad: the earliest flight back on sunday for me is at 8:30 pm. Will anyone be around to hang around with me? I'm only staying for one night though. Which hotel did you book Kou? Should i try to get there at 8 am or 11 am?

:sad: the earliest flight back on sunday for me is at 8:30 pm. Will anyone be around to hang around with me? I'm only staying for one night though. Which hotel did you book Kou? Should i try to get there at 8 am or 11 am?

What day are you flying in? I'm flying in Friday night so I would've checked in already. I think the hotel is called Wild Wild West or something.

Oh shoot! I almost forgot. I gotta get the ticket for "KA"!!! I'm goign to watch it Saturday night.

Btw, where are we eating? I'm seriously thinking of going OFF the Stripe. We can all squeeze into a cab or something. The food off the Stripe is MUCH cheaper and better.