LAMB(I JUST BOUGHT)post new LAMB Purchases

Im very HAPPY to say I was very good while I was gone. I stayed BRAND LOYAL and picked up the following goodies....

1. Brand NEW with tags Black and White Checkerboard Clutch. This bag is a STUNNER and im soooo happy I got her. We all know I feel about Black and White the way people feel about Rasta. LOL

2. Shadow Key Pouch...never knew I was a fan BUT she was like $20 on eBay so I had to SAVE her....NOW only if I saw that Shadow Clutch for $100 I would be in Shadow peace. (I NEED to have at LEAST 2 pieces in EVERY color. It COMPLETES the set for me...yeah yeah, its my CRAZY and I OWN it :P)

3. Its NOT L.A.M.B. BUT its in the Family. LOVE these Tweezers. So cute and they make me :biggrin:

4....if im being HONEST, there was some BAD, BUT it was Missoni for Target Luggage and things and the Disney Designer Princess Dolls. (BUT thats another story for another blog on another day)

Attachments

• P1020263.JPG
    P1020263.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 99
  • P1020267.JPG
    P1020267.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 100
  • P1020269.JPG
    P1020269.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 105
^You made my night posting pictures Rahnon!!:hugs:

Beautiful clutch....I love your loyalty to B/W Checkerboard! It looks pristine....what a score!:woohoo:

You know I adore Shadow so I'm thrilled to be your key pouch twin! I will keep an eye out for a Shadow clutch for you.

I want to see the Missoni for Target luggage! Sounds cool!!

And thanks for your compliment of my new stuff from a couple pages back. I'm happy to say I used the Tribal Geo clutch about a week ago and it's quite the charming little bag. I'm a total fan of that style now!

P.S. Welcome back! Even if it's just for a brief, fleeting moment. ;)

^You made my night posting pictures Rahnon!!:hugs:

Beautiful clutch....I love your loyalty to B/W Checkerboard! It looks pristine....what a score!:woohoo:

You know I adore Shadow so I'm thrilled to be your key pouch twin! I will keep an eye out for a Shadow clutch for you.

I want to see the Missoni for Target luggage! Sounds cool!!

And thanks for your compliment of my new stuff from a couple pages back. I'm happy to say I used the Tribal Geo clutch about a week ago and it's quite the charming little bag. I'm a total fan of that style now!

P.S. Welcome back! Even if it's just for a brief, fleeting moment. ;)

Cheryl your the BEST!!!! I figured I should POST since I texted you like a million times yesterday :P.

I had to email the seller a Thank You because I could NOT believe how Pristine and Perfect the B&W Clutch was. I was like you never even touched the bag and OMG it had the Gift receipt in it....I will take better pictures when I get a chance.

I will email you pictures of the Missoni Luggage...its FABULOUS.

Dare I say you might NEED a TRIBAL Williamsfield now ;)

Hi Rahnon!!! Good to see you!
I like your new LAMBs. Very nice choices. I went a bit Missoni mad. I took that day off work and went to 2 Targets to get 18 pieces. (21 if you count all 4 tumblers lol)
Hope all is well :biggrin:

Hi Rahnon!!! Good to see you!
I like your new LAMBs. Very nice choices. I went a bit Missoni mad. I took that day off work and went to 2 Targets to get 18 pieces. (21 if you count all 4 tumblers lol)
Hope all is well :biggrin:

Yes im GOOD. Hope you are too :hugs:

OMG girl thats a lot. I heard the stores were INSANE. I got up at 6am and got online and ordered my goodies and went right back to bed :sleepy: LOL. ONLY L.A.M.B. sample sales will get my booty in line at 6am.

Some of the stuff is really nice. So CONGRATULATIONS on your scores. 21 pieces is a LOT of Missoni GOODNESS :cloud9::love:

My LS Eton arrived a few days ago and she is LOVELY!! Im glad everything worked out well with the seller. Only weird thing is the seller keeps sending me IMs through Yahoo to be friends. That just seems odd to me. I ignored it once and she keeps sending them. Oh well at my bag is fantastic! That WL avatar is making me drool!!!! Now I can add that to my wishlist lol

My LS Eton arrived a few days ago and she is LOVELY!! Im glad everything worked out well with the seller. Only weird thing is the seller keeps sending me IMs through Yahoo to be friends. That just seems odd to me. I ignored it once and she keeps sending them. Oh well at my bag is fantastic! That WL avatar is making me drool!!!! Now I can add that to my wishlist lol

lol, that seems strange to me as well

Congratulations Blissa. That is a Great SCORE :woohoo: So Happy it worked out.

That is very ODD. You can always send an email saying you got the bag BUT at this time you are not interested in being friends...or you can tell people what I do, "Unfortunately for you, at this time I am NOT accepting applications for NEW Friends. BUT thanks for the inquiry." LOL

...maybe its her computer generating the request? Im NOT well versed in Social Media so im trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. Good Luck.

Thank you for the White Leopard love. She was on my wish list for a short while...and THEN she was mine. You will find one. eBay had one posted CHEAPER a few weeks after I got mine. Fingers crossed for you and I will keep an eye out ;)

...AND I NEED to add some LS Saddle to my collection. I just dont know what piece. I think mandy BUT I dont use MOST of my mandys now that I have the Alstons. hmmmm

Mark

....one MORE time for that Beautiful Rasta Alston
D'aww, Diana, you're just the sweetest! Thank you so much! Welcome back!! Your presence was greatly missed here! Normally I'd be miffed at you, but since you scored such GORGEOUS pieces I think I'll forgive ya :P Seriously though girl, that B/W clutch is GORGEOUS and so PRISTINE! I love those HL tweezers as well! I'm SUCH a Harajuku Lovers nut, it's a bit crazy. All my school supplies is from there, and don't even get me STARTED on perfume..

I'm QUITE intrigued about these Disney Designer Princess dolls though! If you have any pictures to share, please let me know! Dolls are my ultimate obsession, right next to handbags. I'm quite the macho lumberjack y'know :P

Blissa ~ it is strange that she tried to add you to Yahoo. Maybe she's a lonely LAMBIE? You should send her an email being like "hey! there's this wicked LAMB forum, you should check it out". Half of the enjoyment I get from LAMB are the fantastic and wonderful people I've met and talk to online! :smile: