LAMB(I JUST BOUGHT)post new LAMB Purchases

I agree with the lining!!

I bought the Signature Lace Williamsfield Tote back in Novemeber 2010, and I've been using it for school (folder, notebook and essentials) and the lining is ripped everywhere! I've had to resort to holding it with safety pins and by now, I don't even use it at all :-s It makes me soooo sad, because I lovelovelove LAMB, but the newer designs (2009ish-now) are so cheaply made...the material is thin, the lining is cheap & I miss the striped interior...maybe I'm just whining a lot. I'm currently on the lookout for 2009 and older bags because I refuse to buy newer ones... :noworry:
Can you post pictures of this, please? Just curious what it looks like?

2012-02-21_211823.jpg

2012-02-21_211808.jpg

2012-02-21_211756.jpg

Just bought a frosted silver aviano. The bag is beautiful, but I'm wondering if I should put scotchgard or something on it to keep it clean. Anyone have any experience with these bags? Thanks.

nice bag you got there. I recently bought a fendi zucca from Poshmoda. I love it. my sister wants the same bag but I told her not to because we will look like little twins ahaha. The bag is actually luxurious looking for a very cheap price. Never thought I'd buy one, I am also thinking of getting a new lamb.yep. I am inlove with bags. I always make sure that if I step of the house I am carrying a bag of any kind.lol