Ladies, what is happening to me with Hermes????

I was the same with Chloé. While I don't regret the bags I have, sometimes, I bitterly resent them for existing :biggrin:

I wouldn't part with them just yet but the thought is there. One day it might happen...

I've been going through the same thing... I finally decided that I need to sell some of my bags (to buy more Hermes) but have not had much luck with eBay. (Perhaps that is because I'm trying to sell things close to retail when there are fakes for 10% of the price??) Do you have any suggestions for selling Fendi, Prada and McQueen bags? Thanks in advance!

tr444 said:
I don't know whats wrong with me. Since I went to Hermes for my second visit yesterday.....I can't stop thinking about Hermes!! I mean, I am trying but I just keep thinking about more pocket squares, and bracelets, and that little mini Evelyne Blue Jean, and bracelets, and.....what is going on??

I am an LV girl and all of a sudden, my LV's don't seem so, I don't know. What's going on?

You know that wonderful SA I have (OMG, I have an Hermes SA!!) said to me, when your ready Traci, we will find your Kelly! I almost died!!!!!! I almost died.

I am seriously ill about bags.

OMG! when i read your post its exactly the way i felt..i'm LV girl as well.. but now.. when my LV SA call is just like blah!..:Push:

cant stop thinking about hermes bags! :crybaby:

shopmom that was great advice you gave tr444...really thoughtful! Not like...sell the bags...or buy Hermes...like...in your heart you will know when the time is right and what to do.

Love it! Heartfelt!!!

Traci, you are officially addicted for Hermes!!! Hermes bug bit you already. There is no cure or rehab. for Hermes addiction. It is life time disease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the world of Hermes addiction!

Thank you for all your wonderful advise ladies. Everytime I open my eyes, I see that little mini Blue Jean Evelyne in front of me. It's true, I think the bug has bitten me. I love Hermes!!! The quality is so suberb and the colors are just amazing!! I can't wait for my first Hermes bag!

I went through a stage earlier when I first started this madness...I would go to sleep thinking of the colors and bags and wake up in the morning with the same thoughts - I now sleep better - but probably because I have bought some pieces and am so in love! As I said, just looking at that bracelet on my wrist gives me such satisfaction - like I have a little piece of luxury right with me at all times - and opening that new wallet is going to make each trip to the grocery store all the more fun! You'll acquire more pieces and will enjoy each one...now, maybe Japster's dh can help me figure out how to LIMIT myself!

Japster said:
I'm rather promiscuious with my handbags so my slight flirtation with Hermes has deepened to a pleasant love affair. Now only if Hermes would "put out" every once in awhile.
:roflmfao:

Seriously, Traci, you sounds JUUUUST like me a couple of years ago. I used to be a die-hard LV fan and now can't find one that I would buy right now. I've sold most of mine to finance my little Hermes problem...
I swear H is putting something in that leather of theirs!:wtf: :wtf:

Welcome to the club!

Been there and done that ... I dream about Hermès it was always on my mind ... I browsed the net for anything Hermès and my colleague even gave me some Japanese magazines to browse (even though I couldn't understand it).

beaumonde said:
I've been going through the same thing... I finally decided that I need to sell some of my bags (to buy more Hermes) but have not had much luck with eBay. (Perhaps that is because I'm trying to sell things close to retail when there are fakes for 10% of the price??) Do you have any suggestions for selling Fendi, Prada and McQueen bags? Thanks in advance!

I think when it comes to selling on eBay, it has to do with your feedbacks as well as timing. When I first started selling off my LV bags, I only had about 30-some feedbacks and most (if not all) of which are from buying. HOWEVER, I did sell them off successfully eventually because I'm detailed in my descriptions (so buyers know I know what I'm talking about) and I bent over backwards to prove its authenticity (showing credit card statements, offering to accompany buyer to the boutique itself to get it verbally authenticated, etc) ... I now have 79 feedbacks from selling off all my stuff ... It takes a while but once you start selling and get good feedbacks verifying that you're legit, the rest should get a little easier ... also, the timing is important. It depends on the time of the year and the demand at that specific time.:flowers:

tr444 - Welcome to the addiction and *sickness*. It also probably didn't help that you hung out with shoes for a little on Saturday. She's got it BADDDD, like the rest of us!:graucho: I give it a month before you've got your first H bag. Maybe less if us enablers can help it!:P