Ladies, what is happening to me with Hermes????

1. I don't know whats wrong with me. Since I went to Hermes for my second visit yesterday.....I can't stop thinking about Hermes!! I mean, I am trying but I just keep thinking about more pocket squares, and bracelets, and that little mini Evelyne Blue Jean, and bracelets, and.....what is going on??

I am an LV girl and all of a sudden, my LV's don't seem so, I don't know. What's going on?

You know that wonderful SA I have (OMG, I have an Hermes SA!!) said to me, when your ready Traci, we will find your Kelly! I almost died!!!!!! I almost died.

I am seriously ill about bags.
  2. I am the same way. Most of my collection is LV and Chanel but when I got my first Hermes, I think that was it. My other bags seem to be getting jealous of her. She has her very own space in my closet.

Don' t worry you'll be ready soon enough. There is nothing like your first. When my SA brought out that box, my heart skipped a beat.
  3. you guys are making me crack up! Welcome to Hermes obsession land!:yahoo: :yahoo:
  4. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well,'re normal. Don't worry about it...just go with the flow. Hate to say it but pretty soon you'll be thinking about how to unload all your other bags to get money together for your NEXT Hermes purchase! Join the "seriously addicted to Hermes" club....pull up a chair! :upsidedown: :upsidedown:
  5. My hubby is in England right now and he's going to go to Hermes on Bond Street. He's going to get me another pocket square and an H mug. He asked me if I wanted anything in LV, and I said no. I thought to myself, no, I don't want to spend any money in LV, I want to save it for Hermes???????

I never think like that!! Uh, oh, I think I'm in trouble.

6. Shopmom! I did that today, I added up all my LV stuff, bags and accessories and it came to $6,000. exactly. I thought, man, I could get rid of all this and I could get a KELLY with that!!!!!

Could I really do it though? Should I do it? Am I ready? I don't know!
  7. It's like I can't stop talking about it and you guys are the only ones that understand. After being in that store, the quality, the service, the items, are just so exsquite (sp?) that I am feeling like I want that all the time now.

I feel like I want in!!
  8. Welcome to the madness!! :yahoo:
  9.'ll know when the time is right. Listen here's a short story...

One day I walked into the Chanel store in Las Vegas. I saw a black Cerf Tote on the shelves and fell madly in love with it. I just couldn't see spending the $1,600 on it though. I'd never spent that kind of money on any bag in my entire life. I went back to that store three times and finally I caved and bought it. I loved that bag. LOVED it! Still do actually. Well about a month ago I sold that very same bag to someone who is giving it a very good home and loves it possibly more than I ever did. I did this because I bought my Caramel Cor. Hermes Kelly. So, I'm here to tell you not to worry about it because when the time is right, you'll know IF and/or when to start selling some things. Just don't sell anything you might regret....that's all. And don't do anything on the spur of the moment.
  10. ^^ Good advice, thank you. And, I LOVE your signature!! You are right, I will wait for my sign. Perhaps when that lovely SA calls me to say, Traci.....I found your Paris-Bombay!!!!!!
  11. OMG! I did the same thing. I added them all up and do you know that i could have had 4 birkins and 4 kelly and then some.:nuts:

12. :wtf: Wow! Now THATS alot of bags!!:lol:
  13. Most of my LV's are discontinued and limited pieces which is why I have a hard time letting anything go especially since I have a daughter that would use them someday.:girlsigh:
  14. OK then, no,no,no BagShoe....keep those limited editions for sure. Those I wouldn't let go of.....
  15. :yes: I agree with everything said! I am in a similiar position having started collecting LV this February. Then I went to Hermes and started buying pocket square after pocket square. Then a notebook, then a scarf, then more pocket squares and then my Evelyne. A month ago I was on the LV subforum almost as much as I was here but now Hermes has kind of taken over my life. We went to LV yesterday and I used to want everything there. Now I still do want to get a few things like the Groom rond when it comes out (orange stripe to match my Ulysee and my orange Goyard wallet :girlsigh: ). I sold a few bags to help cushion the blow of the Evelyne. :lol: Anyway, long story short welcome to the club!!!! :flowers:

Also wanted to say again I LOVE your new LV. Don't sell that one, she's gorgeous.