Ladies Show yourself in the NUDE LOL

I started this FREAKIN thread and I have yet to buy a pair. I did however try on Nude patent yoyo in 100mm and while I loved it I think I want the 110 The Jolies looked great on me but I am unsure of the bow LOL and I didnt feel stable walking in them!

I remember that you did start this thread, and that's why I voted for the nude yoyos in your poll. Funny how a few months and some new, different styles can come up and change your perception of what you want.

Lavendar you are right... lol I always wanted the nude yoyo in 110 but I was going through the idea that I was too pale and all that jazz. Now after trying some on and kinda being picky as to what makes up my collection I know its gotta be either the yoyo 110 or nude\nude NP ... while I love the jolie I may get those in black!

yyy.jpg

ohhhh must have missed this thread the first time around!

nude patent VP w/burgundy tip:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

nude patent VP with gold tip:
attachment.php

Attachments

• CL very prive - nude patent 2wm.jpg
    CL very prive - nude patent 2wm.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 646
  • CL very prive - nude patent gold tip 3 wmk.jpg
    CL very prive - nude patent gold tip 3 wmk.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 650
  • office CL VP - nude patent 1wm.jpg
    office CL VP - nude patent 1wm.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 649
  • office CL VP - nude patent 2wm.jpg
    office CL VP - nude patent 2wm.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 648
Oh me next!!

These are nudes, I think they count: Nude Nappa Metallic VP:
0522080621-1.jpg

Nude Patent YoYo 110:
DSCN0752-1.jpg

Another view, albeit small:
DSCN0750-1.jpg

Nude Nappa Declic: (Sorry if my weird-looking arch frightens you-its REALLY high)
FireatFtHood168-1-1.jpg

Nude Declic Again:
FireatFtHood169-1-1.jpg

Shoeaddict thank you so much! I unfortunately had to return them, DF did NOT like them at ALL, and he said the color was really bad against my newly purple hue on my legs. I REALLY want them back though, along with the black ones. I regret returning the nude ones, but when I did that I walked from NM to Saks, where I used to money I had just gotten (plus some!) and bought my beloved black/red VPs and my nude patent yoyo 110. SO the nude declics did not die in vain, but I need to have them back now. I feel empty without my declics in my life, either black or nude.