Ladies Show yourself in the NUDE LOL

Thank you for all your wonderful compliments guys, I have gotten seriously self-conscious about my legs lately, and y'all really helped me feel alot better. :shame:

When I post my pics, I either try to wear leg makeup, or adjust the contrast/brightness of the pic so that it doesnt show as much. Its really noticeable in person. :sad:

Daisy I have Reynaud's too, as well as several other things that all came at once. Pretty weird. But I feel your pain on the nudes, I'm always afraid they will clash with my skin, or make it look weird. I am taking medication, although not specifically for the discoloration/circulation problem. I have bigger and more severe things going on, so the docs don't care about my vanity yet. I hope they start soon! :yes:

I love all your nude CLs ... we have nothing here, so I haven't even seen one IRL! I'm hoping that there will be some nude CLs next month when we go to Las Vegas and LA. I'm determined to buy one while we're there ... I'm willing to try any style as long as it's nude!

Daisy I have Reynaud's too, as well as several other things that all came at once. Pretty weird. But I feel your pain on the nudes, I'm always afraid they will clash with my skin, or make it look weird. I am taking medication, although not specifically for the discoloration/circulation problem. I have bigger and more severe things going on, so the docs don't care about my vanity yet. I hope they start soon! :yes:

Aww, you have Reynaud's too!! It always makes me feel self conscious, and I don't know if there is any getting around that. I wear pants all the time, but I really want to get a tan, which means showing off my gross legs. Which is hard to do, so I have no idea when a tan will happen... :lol:

I always find that nudes look so much better on everyone else, which is why I read and drool over this thread!

This small, blurry picture will serve as a teaser for the better pictures to come:
n2510739_40531668_2053.jpg

Nude patent Clichy 120