LA/OC tPF Meet on Saturday, October 6, 2007

I wish I still lived in the LA area (unfortunately I'm overseas for school), but if there comes another time when I'll be home, it would be awesome to meet you lovely ladies (and do the occasional shopping :graucho: )!

I'm so bummed I missed the last get together. I'm sort of new to the forum and just found this thread tonight. Please keep me posted for your next get together! Since I live 20 minutes from BH, I can also help planning the event. Does anyone shop at the LV boutique at Century City Plaza which is only 10 min from the BH shop? This mall has plenty of underground parking, free for first 3 hrs. There are also plenty of restaurants. The LV store is not as big as BH, but it's definitely easy accessible. Look forward to the next get together! Please keep me posted.

Sounds like you all had a wonderful time at the meet, I'm SO envious! I don't think anyone's keen to meet here like you ladies are! I hope you do your monthly/bi-monthly thing, that sounds so fun :yes:

I'd love to join you- I haven't been to a tPF gathering yet, but it sure sounds like fun!

This one was a few months ago. We are planning another TPF get together for a trip to the outlet mall in Cabazon on the Sat. of the labor day weekend. We would love for you to join us for that. I am planning a carpool if you would like to ride with me since it is a long drive.

See below for more info.