LA/OC tPF Meet on Saturday, October 6, 2007

1. Hello everyone! A few members expressed interest in getting together in the L.A. area. Impsola and I would like to facilitate this meet, let us know your schedules... We can shop and either have lunch or dinner at the famous Ivy restaurant perhaps?...:graucho:
  2. oh oh oh, I want to go!! What day of the week were you thinking?? I can be w/o kids Sun-Wed.
  3. ^^ A Sunday would work... I also prefer weekends. We'll try and accomodate as many as we can...the more the merrier!
  4. Girl count me in! If you guys have an idea, or want to give us an idea about which dates would be better please pm me, or Luv Classics! yes, hopefully it can be a weekend!
  5. yes! Weekends will be best I think for a lot of people! Yes, the more the merrier!
  6. im in the la area! but im jam packed every day of the week for a while....
  7. We'll let you know the date/time as soon as it is confirmed. If you can make it, then great! If not, we'll plan on it next time...
  8. I don't know when you were planning on this meet, but I'll be in that area the first weekend in March and would love to meet up with you guys! :yes: We're taking the girls to Disneyland! :yahoo:
  9. I'll let you know as soon as we receive additional responses.... I hope you can make it!
  10. Ooohh...I would've wanted to go but I'm in NYC! :sad: I've never even been west-coast (never farther than west than Atlantic City, lol)

^^ I know if we had met up, you & I would've had the funniest time! I wish all PF-ers lived in the SAME city! (pref. NYC :winkiss:)

11. If I had my choice in the matter, I would be living in NYC as well. Most of my family live out there.....Everywhere, from NJ to Long Island, to Manhattan and Queens!
  12. i wanna go!!

wkends are good for me!
  13. Yaay:yahoo: , I knew you were interested... So far, we have one request for a Sunday, will that work for you?
  14. I'm up for it . . . my days are overall flexible
  15. I would love to meet you! Yes, we would have definetly have an awesome time! lol! Hey I am goin to NYC over the summer, so we can meet up then! I will influence you to buy, buy, and buy some more!