Kooba Ginger Or IF Bag?

Lexie2000 said:
Yes, I knew that Sarah bag had something that bothered me. The Thong Bag it should be called. Thanks...that one is out! LOL

I know the Nisha is similar to the Flashback but it's a longer strap and no metallic glint. And the Ginger is darling but too similar to my Marcelle probably.

And then I'd like another IF. I am leaning towards The embellished Beaded Nikki. What do you think of this bag?

View attachment 18033

Maybe you should choose the Nisha, then? You love the style and the length of the shoulder strap would be great! I had not seen a Kooba in person before, but had a chance this week. They are really beautiful. I was surprised at how much I liked the ones I saw!

The Mia has haunted my thoughts (in a good way) for a long time. I really really like it but there is something a little too rustic, or cowboyish about it that keeps me at bay. My Favorite Kooba seller had one for sale while back but I was outbid at the last moments.

I have other bags I'd love but I am afraid to go to that next Monetary level. Right now I am around 550-750. The next jump is too scary. I'd like a Mulberry Roxanne or Rosemary, a Chloe Paddington, or a spy Bag. But the more I see of them the less emanored I am. The 3000+ Embroidered Denim is gorgeous. That is the only "special spy" they have out that I like. Most are way over the top in style.

I like the Nisha best. I also recommend that you order directly form Kooba: www.kooba.com
Their prices are the same as the stores who carry their bags- in some cases slightly less. I bought my Kooba Sienna from them and exchanged it for a different color. They switched it immediately, answered all questions and were very nice. And you know your getting the real thing!

I probably will but I figured NM or Shopbop would be just as good. The prices seem about the same on the bags I am looking at. Bluefly has some of the ugliest Kooba's in weird colors. Cheap but not all impressed. They never seem to have any of the newer more popular styles.
Or I could buy from Ebay. There is a seller selling Koobas for 29.95 with a 49.00 BIN. NOW there's a DEAL! LOLOL

I like the Carla the best.

I got my Kooba Sienna from shoppingallure (now mcmadison) with a discount code, so definitely look for a code before ordering :biggrin:

I've seen the Ginger and it is beautiful and a perfect size. The Carla is bigger...too big in my opinion.

The only thing I don't like about Koobas is that they scratch so easily. Also, a friend of mine bought the brand new Marcelle in Desert--DO NOT buy this color. It is gorgeous leather but stains easily and often. She used it one day very carefully and it had 2 dark stains on it that weren't there before. So, she was extremely upset and returned it to Bloomingdales. It's almost as if the oils on your skin stain it.