Kooba Ginger Or IF Bag?

1. I am looking at this Ginger Kooba on the e-lux ad on this pages right side. Is it really that big? Or is it just because the model is 58 lbs? I am debating my next bag.

Either A Kooba Ginger, Carla, or Nisha, or Mia (leaning toward the Mia but I love that Ginger bag now).

Or another IF bag. There are so many to choose from and I love them all. These two bag types are my current Favs. I'm really into leather right now.

Anybody have suggestions. I want a shoulder bag is all I know

2. would be good if there were pictures...

3. I personally like Carla. For some odd reason, the straps on Sarah reminds me of a thong. =P

4. My vote is for the Ginger or Carla

5. I like this one [​IMG]

6. The Carla is my favorite, its beautiful!

7. I hate Kooba bu that ginger does look nice!

8. I think the Nisha looks alot like your Flashback.

9. i like the ginger too, but personally that big is kind of to obig for me.

10. i like the karla one..:amuse:

11. I like the Ginger.

12. I like the Nisha, Ginger and the Carla. But if I had to choose one, probably the Carla. :smile:

13. Ginger :heart:3333

14. Yes, I knew that Sarah bag had something that bothered me. The Thong Bag it should be called. Thanks...that one is out! LOL

I know the Nisha is similar to the Flashback but it's a longer strap and no metallic glint. And the Ginger is darling but too similar to my Marcelle probably.

And then I'd like another IF. I am leaning towards The embellished Beaded Nikki. What do you think of this bag?

View attachment 18033