Keepall or Carryall?

Get the Keepall. It would be roomier. The Carryall is more like a purse. If you need the strap, consider a Bandouliere version. I have a regular 45 which I attach the strap to, but since you want to use it everyday, I wouldn't recommend it. Damier canvas and leather might better with stand carrying, but I don't know about the scratching of the leather. Don't get it too big, or it will be too heavy to manage. Probably stick with a 45 or 50, because of books, laptop. etc. Also, if you ever have to moosh it a little to fit an overhead compartment on a plane, it seems it would do it more easily than the Carryall.

im in the process of getting a mono carryall ( have been parading around ti for about 2 months now so finally in 4 days my family should come back with it!) i love the shape it suits my needs as a large everyday bag (im a dude btw) i think its the mans speedy! its is a reinvention of the classic keepall thats why i love it, it defines my style classical with a modern edge! plus keep this into concideration, because vuitton have reinvented it this means that they have improved the original keepall design so it is more practical i.e. side pockets, more structure and sturdyness, bottom studs/feet to keep the base clean little things that are allways nice to have. i personally liek to be handsfree so im gettign a shoulder strap for it but note the bag was nto made for one so daily basis with a strap is not recomended so if yo uget it use it as a handheld bag and when traveling or when yo must be handsfree use a strap, and i htink it looks quite nice with thte cowhide (mono) strap, its up to you either way but i strongly suggest the carryall for the above

I vote for Monogram Keepall

I used to have the Satellite 70... but I ended up selling it because it was way too heavy (empty) and tremendously heavy when it was full. Here's an interior shot to give you an idea of how much it holds
IMG_1183.jpg