Keepall or Carryall?

John 5

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
I am looking into buying a Keepall or Carryall.. I will be moving back and forth when school starts in September, so I need something hott to carry my crap in... What was holding me back from getting a Keepall or Carryall was the thought that I would never use it... :crybaby: But now I have the opportunity... So I am thinking either: a Keepall 55 Bandouliere [Mono or Damier Canvas, but I think I'm leaning more towards Mono] or a Carryall [Mono Canvas or Tobago?]... OR[/B:] a Satellite 70 or Sirius 70? :shrugs:

Keepall 55 Bandouliere: $1,080
Mono Canvas Carryall: $1,000
Blue Tobago Carryall: $1,850
Satellite 70: $1,830
Sirius 70: $1,400

Attachments

• p10388379_ph_hero.jpg
    p10388379_ph_hero.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 525
  • p11238938_ph_hero.jpg
    p11238938_ph_hero.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 478
  • p11157564_ph_hero.jpg
    p11157564_ph_hero.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 452
  • p10333407_ph_hero.jpg
    p10333407_ph_hero.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 441
  • p10425467_ph_hero.jpg
    p10425467_ph_hero.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 434
I would do the Damier in the keepall, it stand the test of travel much better......I love the carryall too but would want it in Damier, plus you wouldn't have a shoulder strap and the carryall is smaller.....I guess it really depends on what you want to use it for.

Keepall. But if I were you I'd actually buy the smallest pegase instead, because I have a keepall, and I'm really fed up with carrying that huge, heavy bag around everywhere, so I just imagine how easy my life would be if I could have a suit case on wheels, so I'm definatly getting the smallest pegase for most of my carry-on needs really soon. Don't get me wrong though, I love my keepall like it was my baby, but all bags gets really annoying if you have to drag it around the airport for some while.

Edit: I forgot to mention - the damier keepall. I don't know about you, but my palms get really sweaty when I have to carry it around the airport and stress and stuff, so it's really difficult to protect the naked vachetta then.

If you're going to be moving a lot of stuff back and forth, I would definately say the Damier Keepall 55 with the strap so that you can be hands free for everything else. I have the monogram 55, but it's annoying holding onto it. I originally bought the Carryall but exchanged it for the pegase 60 because the carryall had so much vachetta and I KNEW for a fact that it would be trashed after a few months. Hope that helps!

Damier keepall . . . that's what I'm about to purchase to use as a back-and-forth-from-school bag. I loved the Carryall in pictures but when I saw it in person . . . it's a bit too small. It looks too much like a purse to me.