Just scored a MJ Stones Joseph!!! What do you think?

^^That would be steal, but without the stones, the bag is pretty much worthless, IMO. Mine better have the stones intact! I'm getting excited!!! I will definately post pics once I get it.

if you bought a bag without stones...could you send it to MJ to be repaired?? i know it'll cost like 100$ but it would be worth it then....i always wondered about that... i think you can but just want other opinions

if you bought a bag without stones...could you send it to MJ to be repaired?? i know it'll cost like 100$ but it would be worth it then....i always wondered about that... i think you can but just want other opinions

that's a good idea. since it's within the 18 month time frame, they should repair it free of charge. although i'd hate to take the risk of buying it from the barneys warehouse sale, contacting moda express, and having them say they couldn't repair it. that would be a complete waste of $300.

I just saw a Stones bag today IRL and I AM IN LOVE!
It's super heavy, but it's so different and the stones are like a piece of art!

The one I tried on today had a long tote-like body and the straps were shorter - does anyone know what it's called? It was still selling in the store for $1800!! So yes, you'res was an absolute steal!!

Never mind, I found a photo - it's called the Beale!

mj-beals-barneys.jpg

It was SO HEAVY though... I would have liked it if the bag wasn't as long. Maybe something like the Paloma would have been nice! Does anyone know if they're still for sale anywhere?