Just scored a MJ Stones Joseph!!! What do you think?

1. I just nabbed a Stones Joseph for $652 from Shopbop! Am I wrong, or is this a fantastic deal?!

I really wasn't even in the market for another black bag, but I just felt it would be wrong to let this deal pass me by. Do you think I did the right thing? I feel a little guilty because I have been spending like crazy lately and I certainly don't need this bag. But I have a feeling this is a collection bag. One that I can pull out thirty years from now, and my daughter will want to steal it. Am I right? Or did I just get excited by the steap discount from it's retail of $2175?
    cover.gif p11518139_ph_hero.jpg
  2. if you really like it its totally worth it. i think its cute but not my style. btw, i really love tht bag inyour avatar.
  3. Thanks Tomato4! It's a Rebecca Minkoff Morning After in Wine, in case you were wondering.

To be honest, I hadn't even seen this bag until about five minutes before I ordered it. I know, total impulse buy. But I have yet to have encountered an MJ bag that didn't exceed my expectations when I would finally see it IRL. I'm hopeing that will be the case for this one. And I don't know if this is my style either. But since I don't have any others like it, it might be a nice change. I sound like I'm talking myself into don't I?!
  4. I love the stones collection...the bags are so classy. However, since I'm only 5'1, bags with long straps don't particularly look good on me maybe that's why this style never grew on me. Otherwise, I'd say you got a fantastic deal :tup:
  5. i love the stones bags and you got a great deal. the bag should've been designed with a shorter shoulder strap in addition to the long one, so there are more options in how you can carry the bag. i would wait until you receive the bag before you decide whether or not you like it. you might fall in love with it once you see it in person. be sure to post some pics!
  6. love the stones. this is so fabulous irl... congrats!!!
  7. i love the bag too, i just wish it had a shorter strap. great sale though!!
  8. Gorgeous bag--and great price!! Congrats!!
  9. Congrats on the new bag! The stones bags are always much more stunning IRL than in pics, so I'm sure you'll love it!
  10. Great deal! I am sure you will love it irl !
  11. I think it's a great looking bag! Great price, congrats!
  12. I think they're great and I hope you love it! I was impressed when I saw some of the stones bags in the Celebrities thread.
  13. I love the Stones collection and would also have been sorely tempted had I come across a bargain like that... I definitely think it's a bag I would still find beautiful in 30 years time! I say keep it!

Would love to see pics when you get it! :flowers:
  14. love the bag ... u got a great deal
  15. Great deal! Please post IRL pics when you get her!