Just got my HH Hudson Satchel -how to care for leather?

1. I just got my Hayden Harnett Hudson Triple Strap Satchel in Smoke Blue! I love it! The leather is so buttery, it's light and comfy to wear, and the color is gorgeous. I've attached some pics.

The leather does seem a bit delicate, though. How do you care for the HH leather? Any tips? Thanks!
    HHHudsonTSS.jpg HHHudson Model1.jpg HHHudson Model2.jpg HHHudson Model3.jpg
  2. Gorgeous bag! It looks GREAT on you! I just bought one of these in cocoa...I can't WAIT to get it now! Thanks so much for showing modeling pics.

Sorry, I have no advice on the leather, but I'll be watching this thread closely...
  3. Thanks for posting pics! I'm not sure how to care for the leather...I'm sure someone will be along to help you out. Great bag!
  4. I recently received an HH Nico in Plum. I used my LMB conditioner on it before putting it away- I plan to use my new bag in the fall.
  5. I've used the pro-treatment protector from luvinmybags.com. I can't speak for how it works, long-term, but it felt great on my leathers and it didn't change the colors.
  6. THANK YOU for speaking up, ankorchick - I'm writing this down right now! I couldn't remember who/what was said/what it was but I wanted it. I've got CRS Disease. I wanted to answer her question so bad but couldn't!
  7. Thanks so much!
  8. Thanks for the help! I ordered the LMB Pro-Treatment today.

And thanks for the compliments, too! I really like this bag! mrqx2, be sure to let us know when you get your bag!
  9. its so pretty im waiting for mine to arrive too :p thanks for the pics its looks gorgeous on you and the color is lovely :heart:
  10. Thank you! Be sure to let us know when you get it and how you like it! You got the smoke blue, too, right? I love the color! Really nice shade of blue, but it's also subtle enough to be more neutral.
  11. bagluver yes i ordered the smoke blue too cant wait to get it :smile:
  12. great pic's, does the bag hold a lot ?Is it heavy?thanks
  13. Oh that is pretty!
  14. You look great in that bag! You gotta love HH. :heart: