Just got my HH Hudson Satchel -how to care for leather?

BagLuver

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I just got my Hayden Harnett Hudson Triple Strap Satchel in Smoke Blue! I love it! The leather is so buttery, it's light and comfy to wear, and the color is gorgeous. I've attached some pics.

The leather does seem a bit delicate, though. How do you care for the HH leather? Any tips? Thanks!

Attachments

• HHHudsonTSS.jpg
    HHHudsonTSS.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 88
  • HHHudson Model1.jpg
    HHHudson Model1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 134
  • HHHudson Model2.jpg
    HHHudson Model2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 134
  • HHHudson Model3.jpg
    HHHudson Model3.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 131
Gorgeous bag! It looks GREAT on you! I just bought one of these in cocoa...I can't WAIT to get it now! Thanks so much for showing modeling pics.

Sorry, I have no advice on the leather, but I'll be watching this thread closely...

I've used the pro-treatment protector from luvinmybags.com. I can't speak for how it works, long-term, but it felt great on my leathers and it didn't change the colors.

THANK YOU for speaking up, ankorchick - I'm writing this down right now! I couldn't remember who/what was said/what it was but I wanted it. I've got CRS Disease. I wanted to answer her question so bad but couldn't!

Thanks for the help! I ordered the LMB Pro-Treatment today.

And thanks for the compliments, too! I really like this bag! mrqx2, be sure to let us know when you get your bag!

its so pretty im waiting for mine to arrive too :P thanks for the pics its looks gorgeous on you and the color is lovely :heart:

Thank you! Be sure to let us know when you get it and how you like it! You got the smoke blue, too, right? I love the color! Really nice shade of blue, but it's also subtle enough to be more neutral.