Just Feeling Low.. Buyer returning the item..

YES - the hoodie arrived safely in perfect condition! :yahoo:

like I said, I recorded every sec. of receiving the package and my postman even let me open the package and check before signing the paper (btw, he's pretty hot, it was pretty difficult for me to focus on video taping my package and not him).
right now, i am just so happy that it has returned back to me safely. although, i am now less shipping fee (sent overnight w/ insurance), less ebay fee and less sleeping hours, i just feel so relieved at the moment.

i sent her an email and let her know that it has arrived safely and issued a full refund immediately. also kindly offered her some discounts on her future purchases and things, but will see. haven't heard from her and no feedback was left on ebay yet.
requested mutual agreement things on eBay as well, and hopefully, she will respond and help me to get my fees back from eBay.

anyway, many thanks again all of you! i feel so much better today. i know, she can still neg me, but when she does, i know where i can turn to - i will post her feedback right up here and will be *****ing and nagging about it to you girls (sorry!) until i feel better.. then i will just move on and get over it. :yes:

Glad you got the hoodie back safely but there is no way I would've refunded her. There is nothing misleading about a "no returns" policy. But what I really don't understand is why you would offer her discounts for future purchases? Why would you want to do business with her again in the future? Isn't that just asking for trouble at this point? Besides, as a seller, I was hoping she would continue to be turned off to ebay - I don't want her bidding on any of MY stuff!

Yes- I must say that there is a way to be polite and stick to your guns. Do a return if you feel you must but it is important to not reward her for her bad behavior. She needs to know that is not ok.. maybe she will learn from the next seller she pulls that on!

What a rotten little b... Even if she leaves negative feedback you always have the option to make a note of ot being retaliatory, buyers remorse, etc. You clearly stated no refunds, you shouldn't have to deal with this BS.

Ugh, this is just my pet peeve-- when people think Ebay is like a retail store. I can't remember how many times I've bought something that didn't quite fit, or wasn't quite what I thought it was, but hey, it's buyer beware. You're not Saks! She needs to go purchase it there if she expects a refund because of fit. :tdown:

I really don't think you should offer her anything- you've been more than nice to her. There was absolutely no reason you had to accept that hoodie back. Buyers remorse isn't a reason. She should have just sucked it up and resold it herself. It's not YOUR problem if your return policy isn't to her liking and puts her off eBay. Honestly, it's probably a better place without buyers like that anyway.