Just Curious... What Earrings Did You Wear Today?

Is hole blocked?

I had my earrings pierced in a different country when I was a baby so I don't think it was perfectly symmetrical. As time went on I noticed my left piercing is lower on my ear than my right! You have to focus on comparing the two but now that I wear small hoops a lot more I get anxious whenever I see the hole! Plus my mother had her lobe torn but she wears heavier earrings. I don't really have many earrings but I wanted to start buying bigger ones and idk what to do besides getting a surgical consult. :/ I showed it to my bf and even he saw the difference which just made me much more concerned. I don't normally wear heavy earrings so I think it's the actual hole placement versus it stretched?

I had my earrings pierced in a different country when I was a baby so I don't think it was perfectly symmetrical. As time went on I noticed my left piercing is lower on my ear than my right! You have to focus on comparing the two but now that I wear small hoops a lot more I get anxious whenever I see the hole! Plus my mother had her lobe torn but she wears heavier earrings. I don't really have many earrings but I wanted to start buying bigger ones and idk what to do besides getting a surgical consult. :/ I showed it to my bf and even he saw the difference which just made me much more concerned. I don't normally wear heavy earrings so I think it's the actual hole placement versus it stretched?

I hear ya. Im pretty sure my left is also lower than my right plus I have two extra holes each side. I can notice a little bit when I wear the rtt hearts. The bottoms . One is lower. Bummer yes

I hear ya. Im pretty sure my left is also lower than my right plus I have two extra holes each side. I can notice a little bit when I wear the rtt hearts. The bottoms . One is lower. Bummer yes
Was it always that way or do you think something happened over time? I'm wondering since I've always slept in earrings if I did it without realizing or if it's always been like that.

attachment.php

Still wearing these beauties. At first, I thought that wearing close to 2.0 carats would be to big to wear everyday, but, I've gotten use to it LOL...

Jean Schlumberger love knots. I received them for my 17th anniversary, but just started to wear them in the last few years. I think I had to mature a few more years before I could really appreciate them.