Just Curious... What Earrings Did You Wear Today?

Not to repeat myself but wearing my diamond studs again. I have a real problem wearing these earrings...I either have to wear them or sell them and probably lose money.
I find stud earrings uncomfortable to wear...anyone else feel the same?
View attachment 3437921

Beyond stunning! I am struggling to pick my jaw up from the ground!! What exactly do you find uncomfortable? Is it the setting/post? I've been wearing mine non-stop and barely feel them.

Reactions: cdtracing
Not to repeat myself but wearing my diamond studs again. I have a real problem wearing these earrings...I either have to wear them or sell them and probably lose money.
I find stud earrings uncomfortable to wear...anyone else feel the same?
View attachment 3437921
Gorgeous :heart: i am sorry you dont feel comfortable wearing them :sad: mine are baguette solitares and i wear them comfortably and sometimes forget them during sleep. I hope someone can have some insight on your issue cause they are too stunning to let go of :flowers:

Reactions: skyqueen
LOL! Can't put my finger on it but I wear hoops and drop earrings without a problem. Almost pinches my ear.........
Did you try taking them to a jeweller perhaps they can point out the discomfort cause and change something about it and hopefully get it fixed. I am sure if they are experienced they would be of great insight on the problem since again they are to die for and worth the hastle :flowers:

Reactions: skyqueen