Just Curious....How Much DAMAGE are we doing next month ??

:yahoo:Well, I lucked out this fall/winter, for I have only planned the Monogram Tivoli or the Black Neo Speedy, have waitlisted for both however will only buy one of them. Want to see both IRL to see which one I prefer. The Tivoli is alot less than the Neo speedy and I am leaning towards the Tivoli because I still have a hard time spending $1500 plus on a denim bag! I do see a few scarves I might like to buy as well, but overall I think my wallet (or credit cards) will get a break this coming season! If LV comes out with a Mini Lin speedy 25 I would have to get it as well, but so far nothing has been mentioned!!
is there a neo speedy coming out????

In September, I'm getting:
- Damier Alma/vernis French purse/something else
- Nimbus PM

In October:
- Suhali Le Precieux
- Tivoli PM (if it comes out then, if not, in November)
- MAYBE my amarante French purse will get pushed to October
- new costume jewelry: A la Folie ring, grey inclusion GM (ONLY if I have enough money)

In November:
- so far just silver Suhali zippy wallet

December:
- damier 6 CC bifold for my boyfriend as a birthday gift

i can only afford one WOW bag from lv and so far my choices are:
suhali lockit pm or stratus pm or denim baggy
i plan to buy one of these 3 in sept. that's a lot of money for me. and i haven't even thought about the new bags coming out in september and the other permanent items i love and MUST get (damier pap 30 and saleya pm)... arrgh!

I always break the rule..:crybaby:i bought the epi lockit in jul..telling myself its for my birthday in october...but now..hearing all the fantastic news of upcoming bags.. i'm ashamed to say that i need to get somemore..:greengrin: seriously i shld keep my promise cos' i've been buying LVs almost every 2 weeks since April...:sweatdrop: And after every purchase, i'll work extra hard at work. I want to get some new Epi or Damier bags.. all i could do now is Save Save Save

Nothing next months and probably nothing from the F/W collection...BUT I am planning on buying the manhattan pm and possibly the MC lodge pm this December. Been wanting the manhattan pm since forever, it's such a classic and I need it in addition to my GM which is just too large for everyday use..

I'm waitlisted for a bunch of things but what I buy remains to be seen. I liked the mirage speedy when I saw it and it will be my first speedy. I've waitlisted for the marron biker and the thunder but am having second thoughts. I want to see the interior of the bags again -- not so much for what materials they used but did they actually think about the inside of the bag. I like my bags to have compartments and cell phone pockets. I know the speedy doesn't but I can live with that. I don't want to live with it with a $4,000 bag. And I'm debating whether the thunder is as cute as I originally thought. Ah, decisions.