Just Curious....How Much DAMAGE are we doing next month ??

Next month no damage... I'm broke anyway!
And besides, it's my Sweet Sixteen next month, so I expect to GET all the bags and not buy 'em :graucho: No, just kidding.

Month after that, on the contrary, KACHING. Gonna get all my cash and spend way too much ^^

Im waitlisted for the nimbus PM in perle, the mens porte documents and the noir mirage speedy. i will only get one of the bags though, i need to get a Balenciaga too! x

I'm waiting to see if the pomme sunset blvd actually comes out in September... if so, then some damage will be done to the wallet. If not, then probably nothing until October.

Since there really aren't any new bag releases this month, I was curious to know who was actually waiting (or financially dreading!) the upcoming month of September.....when the FIRST of the F/W lines are finally going to make their appearances.....

Here's my list:

**Speedy Mirage Noir**
**Damier Trevi PM**

.....And it will only get worse after Sept for me !!!!!!
I just cant wait to get my Monogram Mirage Griet exotic, I hope i can sleep til then....:yahoo:

Next month is going to be an easy month, i'm only getting some small things like the zipped purse and maybe the wapity case, but I'm definately getting the Tivoli GM in november - looks really great ... :yahoo:

Still thinking about getting come of the new mini lin croisette, but not quite sure yet.

LOVE the thunder & storm bags, but then it would mean for me to not get any other bags for the rest of this year :crybaby: