Just came back from the boutique...

Parchment Birkin??? :drool: Birkin123 do you work or live downtown then?

pb & gigi - I myself prefer Togo to Clemence. Togo is a little more structured than Clemence (but softer and smoother touch).....

ilovemylife,

If you really wanted it, send them the money order and/or wire transfer, and I will ship you the bag myself... I am an enabler, you know....
Just a word of warning if you do this: you very likely may get hit with customs coming into the US. I recently received a bag from a Canadian, and I got hit with $744 in customs. :sad:

Birkin123 do you work or live downtown then?

I do work downtown... about 5 minutes away from the H store... I walk by there all the time. What an excellent corner of the city... Hermes, Tiffany's, Louis Vuitton, Coach, and Betsey Johnston... all my favourite stores.

Oh, I have heard that a lot, Birkin123! It's just so unusual to get hit with any customs at all in the US that it came as a shock to me. This is only the second time ever. Still not sure what triggered it, I guess the value of the package.

I do think it's the value of the package. The shear value of the bag probably blows away the Custom Officer's mind... he/she is probably not used to hearing purse prices that are in the thousands...

The duty takes a bit of the joy out of the bag purchase... I guess it is a necessary evil if you are desperate for the bag...

Thanks Babyskyblue-

I do love my Togo....I hate to pass is by though...and have to wait for the Togo, but maybe its best. I hear the Clemence loses its shape quickly, but is softer. My only hesitation is that it would be nice to have one of each, and the gold color is more casual than the black, I think...so softer would not be so bad. Do you have both?

BabySkyBlue, is that always the case at the H store in Vancouver (tons of stock, I mean)? Cuz I'm due for a visit to my aunt and uncle in Seattle and Vancouver is just a hop skip and jump away... Hmmmmm....

ilovemylife-

You have such a fabulous collection of bags...what is your opinion/preference on the togo vs. the clemence. I have a black 35 togo, and ordered another 35 in gold from paris, and they are holding a clemence for me...instead of the togo that (i thought) i specified...anyway....not sure if I am going to take it or re-order in the togo.

BabySkyBlue, is that always the case at the H store in Vancouver (tons of stock, I mean)? Cuz I'm due for a visit to my aunt and uncle in Seattle and Vancouver is just a hop skip and jump away... Hmmmmm....

not all the times, but recently, yes. My SA told me because several shipments were stuck at the customs previously, so they received lots of stocks at one time.....

when are you coming? I hope they still have lots of goodies!!!!