Just bought the Muse

Nicole, welcome and congrats. i don't think it will go on sale anytime soon. its destined to be a classic. i have been toying with the idea of getting one but there are just so many bags i want. i really love the medium in white. that is my favorite, but you can't go qrong with any color. please post pictures so we can drool.

Hi guys - Im very new to the site too - joined in August but havent been back since due to being "good" about shopping... lol
I live in Canada, have been obsessed with the white muse since I first layed my eyes on it... any help as to where in the world I can find it ? I know neiman marcus and saks have them in stock but in the darker colours... dont really want to go for ebay... any ideas !?:rolleyes:

I think the Muse WILL become a classic. It really seems to have brought YSL back into the forefront of fashion again. I had a medium black that I sold on eBay and it was far classier than even the Chanel's I've looked at.

Congrats!!!! I love the Muse bags. I don't have one...yet. But, I think they're timeless and the design of the bag is so simple, yet stylish, the muse will always be an "it" bag.

Hi guys - Im very new to the site too - joined in August but havent been back since due to being "good" about shopping... lol
I live in Canada, have been obsessed with the white muse since I first layed my eyes on it... any help as to where in the world I can find it ? I know neiman marcus and saks have them in stock but in the darker colours... dont really want to go for ebay... any ideas !?:rolleyes:

I had the SA at Neiman Marcus order one for me (I live in a small market and our NM doesn't carry them) - they can get them from any other store. Good luck!

The large Muse is still a big bag. So, unless you want to bring along your laptop which can fit into the oversized Muse, the large size is good for everyday use. Then again, it is not such a good idea to use your oversized Muse as a laptop bag. :P
Nefy

How much can the large muse fit in?

I have the large and I cannot imagine havng more stuff than can fit in this bag. It seems huge to me and holds a ton of stuff. My wallet, cosmetic bag, iPod don't even make a dent in the amount of space they take up. This bag is big. I have a Sony Vaio notebook computer (11" screen) and it fits inside, although I always use its own case instead.

And it has a nice cell phone pocket inside, which is very handy plus a zippered compartment inside. This bag is very practical!

Congrats on your new bag! I just got the large Muse in white/ivory and LOVE it! I have gotten so many compliments on it. I also like the fact that it fits comfortably over my shoulder.

Also, welcome to the forum, you will :heart: it here...all the gals are so friendly and helpful! :yes: