Just bought the Muse

1. I feel like I'm a little late to the party but I really like the bag. I'm having both chocolate and black sent to me so I can see what I prefer. The SA also had a Double in black she wanted to sell me but to me, the Double looks like stuff I wore last year. I just hope the Muse doesn't go on sale anytime soon. It's almost a year old now, isn't it?
  2. What size did you go with?

I have seen them IRL in both black and chocolate and I really like the Muse in Chocolate. Both are great though.

I think you'll be very pleased. I don't have one yet, but you know it's on my endless list. LOL

3. NicoleNY - I just noticed that this was your first post. Welcome to tPF. You'll love it here.
  4. Yes Welcome! and congrats, the Muse is so beautiful!
  5. Congrats, the Muse is a great bag---so classy!!
  6. Oh, I got it in the large size. I like the shape of it better than the Oversize. I was looking for a medium but there were none around.

And thanks for the welcome you guys! I hope I don't like it here too much because I'm already browsing other forums, and eyeing different bags. I already have a skincare addiction!
  7. I like the chocolate so much, too and that's the color I recently got. I noticed that in this year's N-M Christmas Book almost every purse shown is brown. In fact, almost all of the clothing items shown are brown.

The pony hair Muse is on page 5. Here is a link to the online catalog for anyone who doesn't have the print version:

Neiman Marcus Online
  8. Welcome to the forum. I have an OS Biscotti and I am looking for an Oak or Chocolate! Some of us think the bag will become a classic!
  9. Congratulations and welcome! I love the Muse and have the large in chocolate.
  10. Wow, I just popped in here on a lark...I have been looking at the must for over a year....keep waivering....will look forward to seeing how you like it.
  11. Congrats.
  12. You'll love the muse! I have the ivory/white in large.
  13. LOVE the MUSE!!
  14. me too me too love the muse. I got the green fabric one from NM instead of the leather. It works with everything! I love it!
  15. Congratulations! I think I would love the Muse but for various reasons, don't have one yet. I hope you love, love, love yours!!