Juicy Charms, the addiction continues!

Very impressive, juicylover! I like how you grouped your charms - all the food together, looks like holiday themed are all together, another section of purses & bags....very nice!

Thanks for noricing, yeah I started grouping them together and then run out of space on some shelves I also have a travel group with the passport and all the things that remind me of places ie the umbrella, London taxi, wellie, and red phone booth for the UK as it rains a lot and palm tree etc for LA and Vegas ones too

Forgot to mention the food truck charm is blue and white with a red lobster on the side and says juicy lobster on it and SBB only ordered 5 of each charm that's why they sold out straight away

Good to know! I guess SBB doesn't want to be stuck with a lot of extra charm stock if some of them don't sell well. Makes sense!

Shanibabe: I don't know if my vision is playing tricks on me but on about two of the pictures, it just looks like an indentation but no actual stone. I don't know if it is just a shadow or what. Also, the "Neiman Marcus" logo on my NM charms is very clearly stamped and it looks very blurry on the pics and so does the JC stamp on bottom of cup.

That's what it looks like to me as well. I'm not seeing a crystal on the clasp. I also tend to agree that the stamping looks a bit off to me.

Your charms and jewelry are stunning in these glass cabinets. It's a wonderful way to store and display them.

Tatertot- Here are my updated pics of my cabinets took them quick

DSC04892.jpg

DSC04891.jpg

DSC04890.jpg

DSC04889.jpg

DSC04886.jpg

DSC04885.jpg

DSC04882.jpg

DSC04881.jpg

I so wish I had been collecting from the beginning! for one thing I would have all the old charms I want without paying the crazy inflated prices lol, but really so I could say for sure, yes, that charm was released by juicy, or that charm was on a bracelet and was taken off and a clasp added etc....
The seller with the cup charm has had other charms I have never seen anywhere else before which makes me curious (not saying they are real or fake). I remember a black dice charm with black stones instead of clear ones, I know there were other different charms I cant remember. But anyone seen that dice charm before or know anything about it?

Katierose- thank you love them so I can see them and I don't have to find somewhere to store the boxes, started off with one years ago thinking I could put my bags in it too, but that never happened

But anyone seen that dice charm before or know anything about it?

I had a friend who had that one and she said it was a "prototype" and she received it from someone who worked at Juicy but that it was never released. I've only ever seen that and one other and don't believe it was an actual release, maybe off a bracelet I have not seen but never a single charm (though heck, I haven't been to every country so who knows).

Last edited:
ok, I have to rant a little. So this whole time we all support and purchase pre-orders from a certain boutique and everything is fine when we're all buying. Quick replies, great CS, etc... Now this boutique that pledged they would match Juicys codes and such won't even answer emails (when asking about price matching, I know in this time period they have in fact responded to other pf'ers not asking for a price match). I'm pretty bummed out by this turn of events, I honestly thought this store was legit and one of the "good guys" and I'm saddened that because I would only like one charm and for them to only honor their word they are ignoring me. Pretty bad:shucks::nono: Things like this are one of the reasons I won't be "charming" anymore.

Off Soapbox now and with that I think I'm genuinely done with charms. It's been fun ladies and I've loved chatting with you all over the year but I think this Tot is done with the charm game. I wish you all the best:flowers::hugs:

Don't go, Tatertot, because of the certain boutique's issues. I never ordered from them beause I refused to pre-order & have my credit card charged. In addition, ordering without seeing pictures is not my idea of a good practice.

Tatertot, glad you told us about this. I've also supported them even though I could have done better sometimes ordering from JC because I knew they were counting on us charmies to buy charms from them. From now on its the best price or deal wins my $business$.

ok, I have to rant a little. So this whole time we all support and purchase pre-orders from a certain boutique and everything is fine when we're all buying. Quick replies, great CS, etc... Now this boutique that pledged they would match Juicys codes and such won't even answer emails (when asking about price matching, I know in this time period they have in fact responded to other pf'ers not asking for a price match). I'm pretty bummed out by this turn of events, I honestly thought this store was legit and one of the "good guys" and I'm saddened that because I would only like one charm and for them to only honor their word they are ignoring me. Pretty bad:shucks::nono: Things like this are one of the reasons I won't be "charming" anymore.

Off Soapbox now and with that I think I'm genuinely done with charms. It's been fun ladies and I've loved chatting with you all over the year but I think this Tot is done with the charm game. I wish you all the best:flowers::hugs:
I really hope you reconsider. I know I find your information very useful and I always enjoy seeing your superb photos. If you need to take a break, do it but just know you would be greatly missed.

:sad: tater! I understand your frustration. I love these little charms but sometimes "the game" is too much. I was telling my sister and her husband about my charm collecting and all that goes into it and her husband comments "so there's a dark underbelly to the charm collecting community?" he was joking but I started thinking about it and I wonder if people that collect baseball cards or dolls or whatever have to deal with the same stuff. the fakes, reseller lurking and sneakiness, etc. That's why I am so happy to find them at a little thrift shop when that happens becuase I dont have to deal with all the crap that comes with buying on ebay and such. I thought about selling all my charms and never looking at new ones again. I would say hold on to the ones you still have and maybe take a step back for awhile. I personally have never bought from said store because there was nothing benifical for me in it to be honest. While I appreciate seeing pictures of new charms before they come out, I live near a juicy store and can get most new charms on sale, not wait for shipping etc.

Tatertot, I haven't posted since Gosh-Knows-When but to think that you would stop "charming" because of that certain boutique...don't give them the satisfaction. You have been one of the ministers of "legitimate" information on this site and your quick response to picture requests, information, etc. has made this a great place for newbies and oldies. So, if my opinion means anything...please stick around.

Also, I actually own the balck dice charm, which I purchased from an East Coast buyer who owned every charm ever made for the first four years of production. I don't think the black dice was a prototype but perhaps a very limited edition likely sold exclusively at the New York and/or Beverly Hills Flagship Juicy stores. I've attached a not-so-great picture of the one I own.

Attachments

• Juicy Black Dice.JPG
    Juicy Black Dice.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 357