Juicy Charms, the addiction continues!

I've never seen it before. Maybe it was part of the special "charm of the month" club they did a few years back, if I remember correctly those each had a special NM tag. Let me see what I can find though if anyone has seen it I'm sure they will post. It's pretty and super detailed, that's for sure.

Edit~ I can't find anything on it at all in Google, Bing, etc. I would maybe just ask her about it? It would be great to know more so we can add it to the database if needed. Hopefully KatieRose or someone will be along soon who can help. I'm sorry I don't have any more info.

Last edited:
Tatertot- Here are my updated pics of my cabinets took them quick

DSC04892.jpg

DSC04891.jpg

DSC04890.jpg

DSC04889.jpg

DSC04886.jpg

DSC04885.jpg

DSC04882.jpg

DSC04881.jpg

Dam!!!!! just went to order the heart bracelet and is sold out and they said they could check there store inventory but they would only ship it from store within the US
I shouldn't have hesitated

Dam!!!!! just went to order the heart bracelet and is sold out and they said they could check there store inventory but they would only ship it from store within the US
I shouldn't have hesitated

Your cabinets look amazing, thank you so much for the pics!! I love how they look next to eachother and with all of the boxes:girlsigh: The Scotty decanter is so pretty and I love your personalized box from Pam & Gela. I'd spend hours in your closet if I could!!

I'll keep checking the site as well. If all else fails, in a few days pm me and I'm happy to gift you mine. I never wear my bracelets and since I have the necklace too I would be happy to help:heart:

I did:yes: I waited till they went on sale and nabbed the bracelet, keyfob and necklace lol, talk about overkill! I love those hearts though:P They are very pretty IRL and I liked the necklace much more once I received it than just judging from the basic shots on Juicy's site. Did you nab anything from that collection or have you added any new charms lately? It's been a while since we've seen an updated shot of your cabinet:graucho:

I went and looked after you posted this and it is weird! All with not great feedback too:thinking: It sounds like the "charming" has been good lately though so I'm rooting for you ladies to get some great deals:heart:!!
Sorry for the late question to your post. I am catching up with the thread. Can you post a picture of the charm bracelet with hearts that was released this year? Where have I been? I never saw a bracelet like that. Is it like the one that showed up today on ebay? It states it is supposed to be on rose gold but the color looks very blown out. I am now heart obsessed. I think I might have found two on CL. Hope seller doesn't back out.

Interesting...I've never seen this one before, and seller says it is from 2008 and I started collecting in 2009, so I think I would have seen it around.

It's not part of the charm of the month series. I have all of those.

Also seller says it was released in the UK, but does/did NM have stores in the UK at that time???

hmmm...It looks so authentic to me, not that that means much. lol. It has the stamp on the bottom and everything. makes me wonder about all charms really! :-s I am wondering, where do buyers in the UK get there charms from? I think I remember that the pink taxi cab was released in the UK first, and then just in the outlets here? is that right??? any charmies livin in the UK here?

hmmm...It looks so authentic to me, not that that means much. lol. It has the stamp on the bottom and everything. makes me wonder about all charms really! :-s I am wondering, where do buyers in the UK get there charms from? I think I remember that the pink taxi cab was released in the UK first, and then just in the outlets here? is that right??? any charmies livin in the UK here?
I just spent some time looking at the photos on my computer instead of my phone and noticed that the class has the little stone in it. But if I remember correctly Juicy didn't start using the stone until some part of 2011. How would it be on a 2008 charm?

Shanibabe: I don't know if my vision is playing tricks on me but on about two of the pictures, it just looks like an indentation but no actual stone. I don't know if it is just a shadow or what. Also, the "Neiman Marcus" logo on my NM charms is very clearly stamped and it looks very blurry on the pics and so does the JC stamp on bottom of cup.

Sorry my pics took up soo much room don't know how to make them smaller

Tatertot-I love my little decanter go it on eBay years ago, Not no where near as good as your collection, your welcome to come round and spend hours in there, thank you hunny soo sweet they said if I called the 5th ave store they would ship but only within the US :sad:

Kittykouture- thanks, yeah that's right the taxi cab was released her first then went straight to outlets in the US

Bedazzlebee- Thanks

Shaninabe- yes your correct there has never been a Neiman Marcus here

Forgot to mention the food truck charm is blue and white with a red lobster on the side and says juicy lobster on it and SBB only ordered 5 of each charm that's why they sold out straight away