Jeannie Mai and Jeezy

Things that make sense and don’t make sense: It seems to me she didn’t want to divorce him since he filed for the divorce. As it is hard to leave an abusive relationship, it can make sense that she wanted to stay. It would seem like such an easy and simple decision from the outside to leave, why did she marry him? No one plans to become a victim. Picture is clearer once one is out of the relationship. Anyone can lie is the problem, but she has a lot to lose if she does.
All IMO, I don’t even know Jeezy, had to google him and found one song of him I know, “Put on” from 2008.

Things that make sense and don’t make sense: It seems to me she didn’t want to divorce him since he filed for the divorce. As it is hard to leave an abusive relationship, it can make sense that she wanted to stay. It would seem like such an easy and simple decision from the outside to leave, why did she marry him? No one plans to become a victim. Picture is clearer once one is out of the relationship. Anyone can lie is the problem, but she has a lot to lose if she does.
All IMO, I don’t even know Jeezy, had to google him and found one song of him I know, “Put on” from 2008.
At first, they were both infatuated with one another and both changed to a certain extend to please their partners. He has always been on the road doing whatever. He never was in a monogamous relationship and was somewhat violent. And he tried at first to be more calm and faithful.
She also metamorphosed into this so called submissive woman which was out of sync which her persona.
At one point, She started to lecture women as if being submissive would solve all relationship issues.
She was super obnoxious at this point. She made it sound like she was better than his previous relationships. It had weird undertones, honestly. That dark meat comment on the side was out of order and line.
Then they had a daughter and finally got married. A first for him in his fifties. Then Covid hit and they were confined. I can see getting crazy for both. He could not tour and she had her family move in. Yet, they pretended that everything was great.
I think that she was afraid to be divorced once again and did not want to be raising her daughter alone.
Plus, she grew up in difficult circumstances and prevailed so maybe in her mind things would get better.
Her mother is harsh and abusive, so Jeannie is used to bad treatments.
Jeezy like most abusers did not whoop her up, 24/7, it seems like he hit her while drunk from what is presented.
Plus, imo they are both competitive people who do not want to appear to lose or especially lose face.
I have always liked her and she had a good styling for less show on E, she became weird when she got with him.
But she is a hustler and needs to keep it moving for her own sanity and her daughter.
As far as Jeezy, he will go back to do what he was doing prior and be happy, being a family man is not for him.