Jeannie Mai and Jeezy

• Haha
Reactions: uhpharm01 and limom
He was on Tamron last week.
Why did he marry at the first place?
He can’t be monogamous, yet signed a prenup with an infidelity clause.
She mad

She’s big mad!! I hope the judge tells her “too bad so sad”! If she didn’t have time to read it because she was rushed then she shouldn’t have signed it! DUH! Stupidity is no excuse!

Reactions: uhpharm01
She’s big mad!! I hope the judge tells her “too bad so sad”! If she didn’t have time to read it because she was rushed then she shouldn’t have signed it! DUH! Stupidity is no excuse!
They are both in their feelings.
He thought that she would let him continue with his lifestyle and she expected him to change for her.
Nope.
Plus, Covid. They were together all the time and her entire family moved in.
Their little girl is precious. They both need to stop the foolishness.

Not surprised but still,
Jeannie thought cheezy :P had changed.
Why didn’t she file first? She has a daughter to think of.

how many times have we seen this before? all the talk how he was such a great father and husband but as soon as he doesn't want her anymore now he was abusing her and neglecting the child! :coolio:

how many times have we seen this before? all the talk how he was such a great father and husband but as soon as he doesn't want her anymore now he was abusing her and neglecting the child! :coolio:
There are witnesses, a therapist, her
Pastor and an hotel employee who called the popo on her behalf.
So she definitely was beat up.
Jeezy is a street dude, they don’t change often.
Jeannie was ridiculous with all that submissive woman crap though, this sounded like she was advised by her religious figure from the middle age.
She submitted ok, and he kicked her butt.

There are witnesses, a therapist, her
Pastor and an hotel employee who called the popo on her behalf.
So she definitely was beat up.
Jeezy is a street dude, they don’t change often.
Jeannie was ridiculous with all that submissive woman crap though, this sounded like she was advised by her religious figure from the middle age.
She submitted ok, and he kicked her butt.

that was just so weird! I remember when she was going on about that and everyone was like "who is this woman?" :amazed:

that was just so weird! I remember when she was going on about that and everyone was like "who is this woman?" :amazed:
She went from kick azz independent woman to this weird woman pushing crazy theories. It was hard to stomach.
When her first husband left her, she did not bad talk him either. I admire the constrain but he was doing her wrong for so long.
Then she hooked up with Jeezy and hyped him up, I was like what? Who is that man? Is this the man who mistreated his children, his children’s mother?
Nah, a leopard does not change his spots.
Maybe, her brother and mother moved with her to protect her and their adorable daughter?

She went from kick azz independent woman to this weird woman pushing crazy theories. It was hard to stomach.
When her first husband left her, she did not bad talk him either. I admire the constrain but he was doing her wrong for so long.
Then she hooked up with Jeezy and hyped him up, I was like what? Who is that man? Is this the man who mistreated his children, his children’s mother?
Nah, a leopard does not change his spots.
Maybe, her brother and mother moved with her to protect her and their adorable daughter?

her mom was always singing his praises too! I used to watch her show on FB and Mama Mai was very happy with her SIL. she could not say enough good things about him!

Reactions: limom
She pulled that move because he sued for full custody of Monaco. Meanwhile, he did not raise any of his kids.
How long is the divorce going to be?
Move on already.