Scarves Jaguar Quetzal Love

I love that saying! Lol. JQ made me break my no doubles rule too. I’ve also been sitting on my hands trying desperately not to get two more csgms (the monochrome dark blue one that looks like black and white and the pink and blue one). Must must resist!

Oh my goodness this is so creative! Looks awesome! :tup:

This is too beautiful! It looks amazing on you! I normally like the more natural leopard coloring but somehow this kitty looks so pretty in blue!

I hadn’t even considered this cw but it is so so pretty. It’s such a sophisticated combination of colors and looks perfect with your coloring. But besides the scarf, you’ve got the loveliest smile! :heart:

Under the Waves as a shawl? Yes, count me in! I also hope that H makes Acte III a csgm too! :nuts:

Sugarhazed,
Thank you so much for your complement on my shawl! I don't have any shawls in my collection that are this color, so it was an easy one for me to consider. The two that you described are so pretty, too! Hermes makes it hard to decide because they are all so desirable. Thank you for your comment on my smile. God gave me dimples, so I have to use them. ( :smile:) (By the way, I love your user name. Candy is my other weakness besides Hermes.)

Here is my new JQ twilly (with my new bracelets de lumiere silk and newer Tadelakt Birkie). I looked at other cws and this one was perfect with Etoupe! Made me feel better since I just came from turning away a barenia b (posted in another thread). It was Proof positive that what you see online is different IRL because it was not a CW that I originally liked. But I think it’s cute for springtime. This CW was gorgeous and I snapped it up and wore it straight out of H. ❤️

Attachments

• 6682CA2A-44CD-4B4D-B11D-044E757B5883.jpeg
    6682CA2A-44CD-4B4D-B11D-044E757B5883.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 638
View attachment 4135520 I just can’t stay away from this precious jaguar! I stopped by my Hermes today and my wish was granted with cw 04! ( a bit ironic because this makes my 4th JQ!)
Wowza....gorgeous shawl and can I also compliment you on your choice of earrings!!! Very chic and I love them on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Particularly impressive on you PLB, what an amazing piece
Thank you Papertiger. It is so stunning in real life and The term exceptional is an understatement when you see the level of detail that went into this beauty. I hope whoever takes this home will truly appreciate it for the workmanship. Although I am extremely careful with my silks I would would wear it with fear of the beads snagging the silk.

Reactions: papertiger
Wowza....gorgeous shawl and can I also compliment you on your choice of earrings!!! Very chic and I love them on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! This summer, I went in to pick up the Rocobar shawl and a couple of scarves. As I was walking out of the door, I did a quick turn around and inquired about this shawl. Sure enough, my store had one left! Thank you, also, for the complement on my earrings! I bought these at H about five years ago and have really enjoyed wearing them. They are my first pair of rose gold earrings.