Scarves Jaguar Quetzal Love

Beautiful scarves, ladies!
Does anyone have this in CW09 - absinthe/corail/ebene? I'm not able to get to a store this side of Christmas but not sure how much longer I'll be able to hold out. Also love CW02. The struggle is real!!!

Reactions: Langsam
Need some help from you lovely ladies! Recently bitten by the H bug, I am looking to get my 1st scarf or in this case shawl. I thought I’d get a 90 but fell in love with the 140. I can’t decide between CW16 (Gris chine/bleu noir/gris) or CW 01 (Vert/rose/mordore).

The H store didn’t have CW16 in stock so I tried on CW01. While I love the bright colors, I feel CW16 is a beautiful classic neutral choice.

@Israeli_Flava – Your photos remind me why I fell in love with this print.

@saranga – The pictures you shared are gorgeous! Seeing CW01 in different folds has me all confused now!

Any words of wisdom, lessons learned or friendly enablement is greatly appreciated as I go down the Orange hole.

Attachments

• JQ CW01.JPG
    JQ CW01.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 513
Need some help from you lovely ladies! Recently bitten by the H bug, I am looking to get my 1st scarf or in this case shawl. I thought I’d get a 90 but fell in love with the 140. I can’t decide between CW16 (Gris chine/bleu noir/gris) or CW 01 (Vert/rose/mordore).

The H store didn’t have CW16 in stock so I tried on CW01. While I love the bright colors, I feel CW16 is a beautiful classic neutral choice.

@saranga – The pictures you shared are gorgeous! Seeing CW01 in different folds has me all confused now!

Any words of wisdom, lessons learned or friendly enablement is greatly appreciated as I go down the Orange hole.

I don’t have words of wisdom, but I’m happy to provide friendly enablement. ;)

They’re so different, like opposites, so if you love the design, get both!! :biggrin:

cw1 looks amazing on you, but my H words of wisdom are never settle, you will always dream of what you should have gone for.

Adorable! I don’t have that as an option on my emojis/animation. Someday, I’ll figure out how to better navigate TPF because all I see is the cheers (beer stein) animation.
I’m also dying to get the CSGM in the blue etoupe colorway but just got Robe du Soir CSGM. Like I said, I’m on ban island but this thread/JQ really captures my heart.

Adorable! I don’t have that as an option on my emojis/animation. Someday, I’ll figure out how to better navigate TPF because all I see is the cheers (beer stein) animation.
I’m also dying to get the CSGM in the blue etoupe colorway but just got Robe du Soir CSGM. Like I said, I’m on ban island but this thread/JQ really captures my heart.

Code is : drinkup : without the spaces.

Reactions: PoppyLadyBird

Congratulations on picking your first shawl! Okay, I went a bit mad for this design. For 90s, I ended up with CWs 01, 05, and 06. For the shawl, CWs 05, 06, and 16.

If it's between 01 and 16 for the shawl, I think I'd pick CW 16. Do note that it's a dark navy blue, not black, but it's dark enough to go with black.

I loved 01 because it was so bright and happy and cheerful. However, I thought the yellow of the jaguar's coat would deter me from reaching for it very often. In the 05 and 06 shawls, the jaguar's coat is brown and icy blue respectively.

Could you ask your store to transfer in CW 16 for you? There is no obligation to buy for store transfers. Alternatively, it has been readily available on H.com (American site) for many months now too: https://www.hermes.com/us/en/produc...VhmB-Ch2GqA6XEAQYAyABEgJXRvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Good luck on deciding!! :flowers::flowers:

Congratulations on picking your first shawl! Okay, I went a bit mad for this design. For 90s, I ended up with CWs 01, 05, and 06. For the shawl, CWs 05, 06, and 16.

If it's between 01 and 16 for the shawl, I think I'd pick CW 16. Do note that it's a dark navy blue, not black, but it's dark enough to go with black.

I loved 01 because it was so bright and happy and cheerful. However, I thought the yellow of the jaguar's coat would deter me from reaching for it very often. In the 05 and 06 shawls, the jaguar's coat is brown and icy blue respectively.

Could you ask your store to transfer in CW 16 for you? There is no obligation to buy for store transfers. Alternatively, it has been readily available on H.com (American site) for many months now too: https://www.hermes.com/us/en/produc...VhmB-Ch2GqA6XEAQYAyABEgJXRvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Good luck on deciding!! :flowers::flowers:

Thanks for the input! I agree with CW1. I think the yellow coat is holding me back and I feel I’d use CW16 more. CW05 was also in the running as I prefer the brown coat but rather than get the same design, I’m leaning toward Robe du Soir CW10 for a blue shawl.

So maybe the game plan is JQ CSGM 140 CW16 now and then if I’m still longing for color, get CW01 or CW05 in a 90.

Thanks for the input! I agree with CW1. I think the yellow coat is holding me back and I feel I’d use CW16 more. CW05 was also in the running as I prefer the brown coat but rather than get the same design, I’m leaning toward Robe du Soir CW10 for a blue shawl.

So maybe the game plan is JQ CSGM 140 CW16 now and then if I’m still longing for color, get CW01 or CW05 in a 90.

I think this is a good plan. Actually, you just reminded me of another reason why I skipped 01 CSGM. I already had 01 in 90, which I liked a bit better due to the vibrancy of the colors in silk.

My current favorite might actually be the 06 CSGM though. A member had posted beautiful pictures of this CW in the spring scarves thread here. The tail looked so irresistibly fluffy! And that's how I ended up with my final two Jaguars (06 in both 90 and 140 :shocked:).

Reactions: Moirai
IMG_0950.JPG
I think this is a good plan. Actually, you just reminded me of another reason why I skipped 01 CSGM. I already had 01 in 90, which I liked a bit better due to the vibrancy of the colors in silk.

My current favorite might actually be the 06 CSGM though. A member had posted beautiful pictures of this CW in the spring scarves thread here. The tail looked so irresistibly fluffy! And that's how I ended up with my final two Jaguars (06 in both 90 and 140 :shocked:).
Oh WOW!! The website doesn't do it justice! Can you post a photo of the 90 showing the whole design? Is it the same as the CSGM? Just when I thought I made up my mind,.. If they had the CSGM, I'd be in trouble.

Last edited:
@MSL4 Luckily I have photos! Taken back in the spring. I purchased the shawl later, in the summer, and haven't gotten around to photographing that one like this yet.

Jaguar Quetzal 90 in CW 06. Bleu/gris/camel.

Attachments

• P5218675.jpg
    P5218675.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 371
  • P5218685.jpg
    P5218685.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 375
  • P5218693.jpg
    P5218693.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 383
  • P5218695.jpg
    P5218695.jpg